Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Have you had any weird dreams lately?

Have you had any weird dreams lately?

Last night I dreamed I was climbing down this steep hillside.  The ground was lose and dusty, maybe crushed shell.  A maze of deep interwoven trails had worn down the whole slope.  I was in danger of slipping and sliding down.  The strangest thing made is even more difficult.  I was carrying a scuba tank in a front carrier in the same way that some people carry a baby. What the He11 was that all about? 

Posted - December 3, 2018

Responses

• After my dad passed away I had a dream that I was in a bar or some kind of restaurant sitting alone at a table.  I spotted my dad sitting at the other end of the bar, also alone.  Just as I saw him a parrot flew above me in his direction. I woke up before I could see where the parrot landed and what it was going to do.
      December 3, 2018 8:26 AM MST

You are confused and fraught with obstacles.  You don't know how to motivate because all that is familiar is now unfamiliar.

And you have to be careful on that slippery slope.
      December 3, 2018 10:05 AM MST

no, i rarely rennennber nny dreanns, nnaybe thats a good thing
      December 3, 2018 10:20 AM MST

• "I have this reoccurring nightmare.  It's terrifying!"

December 3, 2018 11:04 AM MST

I was discussing with friends a mutual acquaintance (now deceased), who lived in a 32-room castle, while on a conference call prior to going to sleep one night about a week ago.  The phone rang during the night and it was a friend calling from Europe.  When the call woke me I was dreaming that this particular friend and I were choosing rooms in the castle (that, in dream world, was somehow now ours) one at a time.  We would each control 16 of the 32 rooms.  That was a strange dream for me, but he got a kick out of it. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at December 3, 2018 8:47 PM MST
      December 3, 2018 11:26 AM MST

Yes I had a weird dream.  Someone I don't know, was trying to kill me.  This is NO WAY is referring to any person AT ALL.  It was a random dream.  Nothing negative was meant by my sharing my "weird dream."  The question was asked a couple of days after I had the dream so it was the first thing that came to my mind.   Definately not the weirdest I ever had but the latest.  It was just a dream and the "someone" was probably the snow and dreary days which affect me terribly. 
      December 6, 2018 5:04 AM MST