Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pro-life anti-abortion PHONIES! They sit by silently while children are being massacred due to a genocide in Yemen. AND?

Pro-life anti-abortion PHONIES! They sit by silently while children are being massacred due to a genocide in Yemen. AND?

They sit silently by while their adorable john of don separates children from parents, locks them in cages and kennels or makes them live in tent cities. What about those children with special medical needs? Who looks out for them? If any of those children die do you really think your adored john of don would admit it? Do YOU CARE about life or just about a sperm and an egg being alllowed to do its thing inside a woman's belly? Seriously folks. How can that possibly make any sense at all to you? Your cherishing life begins with conception and ends with birth. After that  you don't care one whit or one bit about any of it. As long as it is in utero you are pro. Sheesh. And you really think you are pro-life, right? Double  Sheesh.  What a crock.

Posted - December 4, 2018

Responses

So are there pro-abortion people?  I have seen the term  "anti-abortion" quite a bit lately. It is usually used negatively towards the pro-life people.
    It is a bit shocking to me that people are becoming pro-abortion. I don't know if for these pro-abortion people...is it all about the egg and sperm? 

December 4, 2018 6:37 AM MST

So your bags are packed and you've booked your flight to Yemen to go help, right?
      December 4, 2018 6:39 AM MST

No pro-life person is for tearing apart families. But it is a fact, when the parent(s) commit a crime, they are arrested and separated from their children. In the case of illegal immigration, if we want a different result then the laws must be changed to allow the child to be housed with the parents until the court date however long that may be. Or changed to whatever we as a nation support.

So how do we solve the problem in Yemen? This post was edited by my2cents at December 4, 2018 9:35 AM MST
      December 4, 2018 6:48 AM MST

I don't think there are truly people who are pro-abortion.  More likely, they are pro-choice - a decision that should be made by the woman.  Pro-choice is not pro-abortion.  I don't believe abortion should be used as a matter of birth control and I don't believe in late term abortions unless the life of the mother is at stake or there is some other good medical reason.

December 4, 2018 10:10 AM MST

I agree totally. What I abhor are these Pro-life phonies who rail at birth control and worship the fetus but once the child is born have zero use for it. It infuriates me bigly L. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 4, 2018 10:48 AM MST