Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some kids used to go out of their way to annoy others. Kids usually outgrow it. But not all. Why do some adults enjoy being annoying??

Some kids used to go out of their way to annoy others. Kids usually outgrow it. But not all. Why do some adults enjoy being annoying??

Posted - December 4, 2018

Responses

Because they are annoyed.  Their head is telling them they want something and they cannot access it.  So they are trying to get attention.  It's kind of a cry for help and no one is really listening.
      December 4, 2018 9:27 AM MST

Oh. So they pass it forward then? They share? How swell is that?  Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      December 5, 2018 5:35 AM MST

Sure.  That is the energy of the pain body.  It wants to feed off your pain and the pain of others.

"The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, "become you," and live through you. It needs to get its "food" through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible." (Eckhart Tolle)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2018 2:29 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 5:37 AM MST

Thank you for your informative and expanding reply Sharon and Happy Monday.
      December 10, 2018 2:29 AM MST

Are you annoying?  Why or why not?  Do others find you annoying?  Why or why not? 
      December 4, 2018 9:36 AM MST

I think if you find someone annoying, all you have to do is avoid them and/or their questions.  Pretty simple if you ask me.
      December 4, 2018 9:58 AM MST

SIGH. :):):)
      December 5, 2018 5:37 AM MST

I guess that means she is not annoyed with YOU.  A compliment of sorts.
      December 10, 2018 2:33 AM MST

Once again you are not answering the question I asked. I would ask why but I doubt you could answer it so I won't.
      December 5, 2018 5:36 AM MST

"The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, "become you," and live through you. It needs to get its "food" through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible." (Eckhart Tolle)
      December 5, 2018 5:39 AM MST

You do know that to respond to a question with 4 questions is quite rude which I am certain is your intention. What I am not certain about is why or how you can so easily switch from being a charming person who contributes useful responses to this kind of in-your-face thing. I cannot understand it. There is nothing I can do with this rude reply but to ignore it or be rude in return. I usually ignore you. This time I thought I won't. This time I thought I'd call you on it and see if you have any interest at all in engaging in useful conversation. I know you have it in you since we have engaged in useful conversations priorly. Your goal is what this time?
      December 10, 2018 2:34 AM MST

Being annoying is in the eyes of the beholder, and I'll give you examples:  there are people who do not consider you to be annoying, just as there are people who do consider you to be annoying, and there are people who do not consider me to be annoying, just as there are people who do consider me to be annoying.
      You yourself might assume that you are not annoying or that you don't annoy anyone or that you have never annoyed anyone, I have no way of knowing. I don't suffer any such illusion about myself. 
      It's possible to be annoying in some people's opinions and not in others' opinions.  It's not a question of striving to annoy or attempting to annoy, it's a by-product of perceptions. 
      December 5, 2018 7:20 AM MST

If you had an opportunity to annoy Donald Trump and/or any of his supporters, would you take it or would you avoid it?
      December 5, 2018 7:25 AM MST

If I had the opportunity to annoy Trump.  

I would be putting myself in the same place as those who have tried.  If you have no power, you wind up harassed and destroyed for annoying Trump.

Ask Kathy Griffin.   

He tried to destroy her career.  She is back stronger than ever.  Millions of dollars later.

Her crime?  Holding up a mask of his head with ketchup poured on it.

How shocking.    How horrible.  

How accurate.

And the reply to this "assault" was to cry out INJUSTICE and use Trump's son, Barron as a pawn to lie and say he was upset by the picture.  Imagine a kid who has TRUMP as a father being upset by a picture, I'm sure he never saw.

'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video

• Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
    • She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
    • Griffin, 56, also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks 
    • She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
    • Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere'
    • It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image 
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2018 5:18 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 7:28 AM MST