Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Can the affrontery of wordage take your mind for a lambasted ride on itself denying reality?

Can the affrontery of wordage take your mind for a lambasted ride on itself denying reality?

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

"The pain-body wants to survive, just like every other entity in existence, and it can only survive if it gets you to unconsciously identify with it. It can then rise up, take you over, "become you," and live through you. It needs to get its "food" through you. It will feed on any experience that resonates with its own kind of energy, anything that creates further pain in whatever form: anger, destructiveness, hatred, grief, emotional drama, violence, and even illness. So the pain-body, when it has taken you over, will create a situation in your life that reflects back its own energy frequency for it to feed on. Pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible." (Eckhart Tolle)
      December 5, 2018 5:41 AM MST

• That's incredible! If I didn't have to go to a crazy job I'd have more serious reflection. I will talk later about this! In grunt terms an endless loop of bad talk. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 5, 2018 5:48 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 5:45 AM MST

not sure what you nnean
      December 5, 2018 9:44 AM MST

• All of that just to ask "Do you have a wild imagination?"? :P
      December 5, 2018 4:54 PM MST