Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Michael Flynn spoke to Mueller NINETEEN (19) times and spilled his guts. Mueller suggests a light sentence, no jail. Surprised?

Michael Flynn spoke to Mueller NINETEEN (19) times and spilled his guts. Mueller suggests a light sentence, no jail. Surprised?

That must mean  Flynn gave Mueller lots of really good stuff. Michael Cohen talked fr 70 hours. Also undoubtedly gave Mueller lotsa good stuff. We don't know yet what Cohen will get for his "cooperation".  But Flynn, who will forever be known as the LOCK HER UP boy, could quite possibly WALK!  He musta talked a lot. So where is the john of don TIRADE against Flynn? Is the john scared of Flynn? How come not a whimper or a complaint or an insult or an attack or a rant or a tweet rampage? Silence then john of don? Why now why him? Whassup with THAT?

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

Mike Flynn must have had something valuable to trade.

Mueller is not swayed by a nice demeanor.  Which Flynn never really had to begin with.  

I think the Teflon DON number 2 (a perfect number for him Don the TURD, i.e. number 2)

I think the Teflon Don number 2 is not gonna know what hit him when Mueller decides to play his hand.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 6, 2018 4:40 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 8:05 AM MST

Why hasn't the john of a don attacked insulted tweeted about how terrible and what a liar Michael Flynn is Sharon" We don't know yet the extent of the gut-spilling but you know it is VERY HELPFUL to Mueller or he wouldn't have given Flynn this deal. Why has the john of a don said nary a bad word about FLYNN? Early on he was very complimentary and kept saying that Flynn was getting a raw deal and what he did was not illegal and he shouldn't have lied about it. Then SILENCE. ZERO. Why? I don't get it. I get why Mueller did what he did. That was his deal with Flynn. Spill your guts completely and DO NOT LIE and you will not have to spend one day in jail. Maybe we shall find out what the normally lying john of a don who can't shut up to save his own a ** (literally) sez nothing negative about Flynn. Very strange. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 6, 2018 4:45 AM MST

I am a bit surprised because I figured when the FBI raided Cohen's office they got plenty of evidence to put them all in jail so why make deals with them. But I'm sure Mueller and his team know what's best and maybe some of it is take it one step at a time and see if Trump will incriminate his self - he's done it before and chances are good he will do it again. Cheers!
      December 5, 2018 7:41 PM MST

No.  No. No. You see there is MUCH more than what Cohen knows.  Trump hasn't been wheeling and dealing only with Cohen.   He has ties all over the place. Corrupt ties.  Also his kids are just as much criminals as he is.

This is going to be some round-up in the end.
      December 5, 2018 7:51 PM MST

Michael Flynn and Michael Cohen are not the same person Nanoose. Are you conflating/confusing them? What Mueller has received from Michael Cohen is unknown at this time but it has to do with the heart of the john of a don financial crimes vis a vis money laundering and relations with Russia and that is what is driving the john of a don berserk. It will pull in his daughter Ivanka and a son and son-in-law since they are all involved in all of it up to the hilt. What deal Cohen has cut must be vastly wonderful and maybe we will find out soon what it is.  Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 6, 2018 4:48 AM MST