Nice Jugs
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I was wrong. I changed my mind. I'm very glad that john of don and wife neither prayed nor sang. Would it not have been blasphermous?

I was wrong. I changed my mind. I'm very glad that john of don and wife neither prayed nor sang. Would it not have been blasphermous?

Posted - December 6, 2018

• 13015
    Its time to get right with Jesus Rosey. Learn to love your fellow man. Get right with god

December 6, 2018 10:51 AM MST
    0

• 2895
    Ya for a guy who said he was looking forward to the funeral he sure didn't  participate - he  just sat there looking grumpy.  I bet he was really urked that the cameras weren't focused on him and I bet his next few tweets will be about making it all about him - he went to the funeral - he met so many old friends and so on and so on. Cheers!
      December 6, 2018 10:59 AM MST
    0

• 447
    There are elitist Liberals and there are mere mortals. We mortals don't possess the ability to look within the heart and mind of men and determine whether hypothetical contributions at a funeral would be "blasphemous" or not.
      December 6, 2018 12:46 PM MST
    0