Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The infamous RudyG sez it took you know hoo/hoom THREE WEEKS to answer Mueller's questions when it shouldda took TWO DAYS! Uh-oh?

The infamous RudyG sez it took you know hoo/hoom THREE WEEKS to answer Mueller's questions when it shouldda took TWO DAYS! Uh-oh?

D'ya think you know hoo/hoom knows?

Posted - December 7, 2018

Responses

Probably took him that long because he had to keep sharpening his crayon.
      December 8, 2018 10:00 AM MST

Hahahahahahhahaha! Oh you are my funnee hunnee bunnee friend L! That mental image cracks me up! He prolly uses one of those old-time hand-cranked sharpeners. Not the electric kind. Electricity is way too progressive for him don'tcha know! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday m'dear. Oh dear. I cannot get rid of that image! Well it's way better than any other save for the baby blimp! :)
      December 9, 2018 3:36 AM MST

Glad I gave you a laugh. :) :)
      December 9, 2018 8:14 AM MST

Ya if RudyG didn't look like the guy that played Grandpa on the Munsters  I`d  be sick of seeming him. I think he is going to quite and fly off to his cave then write another tell all book about Trump. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 8, 2018 10:16 AM MST

You know Nanoose the value of RudyG to the prez escapes me completely. Every time he showed up anywhere and opened his trap he made things worse for the prez. Go figger! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 9, 2018 3:38 AM MST

Let's see.  Where do I begin.  It took these bozos three weeks to convolute Trump's lying lies.

Yes, a more capable attorney could have worked the magic and convoluted in two days.  I suspect it was because Donald Trump kept changing the answers.  I mean you know he had to have his big mouth and small brain controlling every utterance.  After all, who knows more than TRUMP according to TRUMP.  This will be his undoing.  His moron take on what everyone else thinks and knows.

He was warned by the Attorney who quit on him, Dowd.  According to Bob Woodward, who is just too smart to ever lie about anything he has written down, Dowd said right before he quit.  "You cannot appear before Mueller, because you are a FKING LIAR."

So, what does stable genius do?  Of course, he goes on FOX NEWS and gets some talking mouthpiece from the dregs to wave some magic wand.  

Mueller must be shaking his head and reeling from what was presented to him as EVIDENCE of his NON GUILT.

Oh brother.  
      December 9, 2018 3:44 AM MST