Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Effusive accolades and compliments for William Barr...the proposed new AG. That's the DEATH KNELL. Think he knows?

Effusive accolades and compliments for William Barr...the proposed new AG. That's the DEATH KNELL. Think he knows?

Brilliant well respected etcetera etcetera. That is what the you know hoo/hoom tells us each time he gets a new employee. How many have left as they were being attacked insulted? The you know hoo/hoom is not loyal to anyone save himself and possibly favored family members. He sells his products as if they are gold and when he boots them out you know they were papier mache. Poor William Barr. Unless he does everything he is told and expected to do by you know hoo(which is anti tradition ) he will be out on his a** stat. Place yer bets. How long do ya give him?

Posted - December 7, 2018

Responses

Some people will grab onto any fame and glory rope, even if it is mostly severed and they are hanging by a thread.

Desperation makes the desperate do ludicrous things.  Some people will walk in front of a bus if they thought it would garner attention.  

This is Barr's bus.
    He knows that he would never be offered a position as dog catcher in any other era of politics.  Like Huckabee, these unfortunate will lick the boots of anyone that will put them on a podium for all to admire.  They got nothing inside but lies and well, nothing else.  Remember this farce?  Where is SHE now?

Another GOP darling who cannot even get a gig on FOX NEWS any longer. You see, despite her loyalty, Trump sees her as a loser.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 8, 2018 8:23 AM MST
      December 7, 2018 10:48 AM MST

That photo and it's words scared me a little bit because deep down I know it's true.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 7, 2018 12:36 PM MST

Talk about prescient and scary as he**. Of course all trumpicans are Fascists but for some reason none of them have dictionaries available to look up the meaning. It describes them to a T therein. I didn't know Fascism was around in the time of Sinclair Lewis Sharon. Have you asked a question about this? I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna do so in my little corner and give you attribution though not by name. I mean I only ask questions here in my little corner. Folks have to come here to find them so others won't be affected who never visit. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It shocks and scares me tons. Happy Saturday!  :).
      December 8, 2018 8:28 AM MST

Those words sound like the kiss of death to me.  Everyone he's used them on is gone or on the way out.
      December 8, 2018 9:55 AM MST