Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you saunter, meander, glide, run, gallop through life? Do you care about the tracks you leave behind? How so?

Do you saunter, meander, glide, run, gallop through life? Do you care about the tracks you leave behind? How so?

Posted - December 10, 2018

Responses

Well I'm now at the part of my life were I can Soupy Sales Shuffle through the rest of it.  I probably wouldn't be able to do that if I hadn't cared about the tracks I left  behind because some of them could of come back to bite me  I took care of them or made amends so now I'm golden and doing the Soupy Shuffle on a tropical Island in Canada. Cheers!
      December 10, 2018 11:31 AM MST

I have a really good imagination Nanoose but I cannot imagine you ever having done or said anything for which you would have had to make amends. But if you think you did and you "took care of it" then I'm glad for you. I think living a life where you are always looking over your shoulder to see what's coming up behind you is not a good way to live. Or living with guilt about whatever. I remember Soupy Sales . I don't remember what the Soupy Sales Shuffle was? Can you describe it to me? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 11, 2018 4:06 AM MST