Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would YOU sacrifice your children to save a parent? Figuratively or literally? Why on earth would you choose to do THAT?

Would YOU sacrifice your children to save a parent? Figuratively or literally? Why on earth would you choose to do THAT?

Posted - December 13, 2018

Responses

Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son ... and it wasn't even to save anyone.

"Oh, this voice telling me it's GOD said to kill my son.  Guess I should do it."
      December 13, 2018 12:27 PM MST

It's bemusing to me how any human could be so stupid ...just reading what you wrote angered me to think that there are  people somewhere on this planet that would carry out such things...

December 13, 2018 12:41 PM MST

I know.
    I'd be like: "Why?"

GOD: "Because I said so.  And you should obey me without question."

ME: "But that's a stupid request."

GOD: "If you love me, you'll do it."

ME: "If I love you, I should kill an innocent child?"

GOD: "Yes."

ME: "I guess I don't love you that much, then."

December 13, 2018 12:44 PM MST

I don't love IT at all...nothing so all powerful ( God'dy Thing) and with the tiniest modicum of compassion would preach /ask such utter bile....
    Em .... ( Praise the Lord )..  Just in case there is one that actually does exist....:( 
      December 13, 2018 12:56 PM MST

It's shocking to think that there are many here on earth that would actually do such things...:(
      December 13, 2018 12:45 PM MST

I was thinking specifically of Ivanka/Jared and how far they are willing to go to save the donald. They have kids. Would they make a deal to squeal on him to stay out of jail so their kids would have them available or would they abandon their to whomever, keep quiet and take whatever consequences were meted out to them? Years in prison? They are in the bullseye along with don. Is their fear of don greater than their love for their children? I guess we'll find out! Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Friday! :)
      December 14, 2018 2:40 AM MST

I wouldn't sacrifice anyone to save anyone.  That is not my job.

I may, as a mother, sacrifice my own life if it meant saving my child.  I get to sacrifice me.  No one else.  EVER.

Now, if I am trying to save someone's life from someone who is threatening that life, I may choose to stop that person in any manner possible, including taking his life, if necessary.  That is not sacrificing anything.  That is saving someone from a killer.
      December 14, 2018 2:42 AM MST

I wonder if Javanka will roll on don to stay out of jail/prison? Or will they be loyal to the end and face whatever consequences that entails including abandoning their kids to others to care for whilst they spend time incarcerated? Are they more afraid of don than they love their children? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Friday! :)
      December 14, 2018 2:47 AM MST

I think I just told you.  I guess you didn't read it? 
      December 14, 2018 2:51 AM MST

Please read my response to you. The questions I ask in that are not about YOU. They are about Javanka. I guess you didn't read it.
      December 14, 2018 7:55 AM MST