Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think the don is autistic. Why else does he keep repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating sameoldsameoldsameold?

I think the don is autistic. Why else does he keep repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating sameoldsameoldsameold?

Posted - December 18, 2018

Responses

Because his base has empty brains and need to hear the chant so they can remember it.

They are hypnotized zombies.  He loves to hear himself talk and he has no idea what he is talking about, so he keeps repeating himself.

January cannot come too soon.

Rosie, you and I have paid our dues, having to put up with this monster for two years.  January cannot come too soon.  We get to enjoy the backlash.  It is like manna from heaven.  

It ALMOST makes the whole thing worthwhile.  Watching this beast of a moron squirm and lie his moron a$$ off.  He will be remembered as the worst President and the stupidest buffoon alive and no one is going to listen to a word he says very shortly.  No one of any mental worth, that is.

December 18, 2018 9:49 AM MST

With all the evidence mounting and cascading like an avalanche you still see his base defending him vigorously here there and everywhere. I have no idea what kind of thought process these folks enjoy that can cause them to keep doing this as more and more evidence of corruption fraud lies criminal activity mount. As if their refusal to believe it is essential to their existence. When he goes down will they spend the rest of their lives saying what a raw deal he got and how shabbily he was treated? His trump foundation funneled money for his private use. That is CRIMINAL and I don't know if you read what was said about the don, Ivanka, Donjr and Eric but they are involved in the crimes up to their necks. There is in excess of a million bucks in it which will be distributed to charities. It was found that VERY LITTLE if any of the millions collected through the years was actually paid out to charities. More scam to get folks to contribute for the personal aggrandizement of the don and his famille. Disgusting doesn't cover it. And yet his peeps his base his adoring worshippers will defend him till the day they die. I have no idea WHY. They shrug off the $25 MILLION he had to pay to students of Trump University for defrauding them. It doesn't matter what evil he does they don't care. What is that all  about? How can they be so cold and uncaring? How can keep believing in a man who disrespects them so he lies to them all the time? Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 19, 2018 2:07 AM MST
      December 19, 2018 2:05 AM MST

And how are you qualified to diagnose this? Do you even know what autism is? It requires a medical diagnosis. Unless you are a medical professional, which I'm fairly sure you are not, then you have no business speculating about it. It's not required that you post a question for every off-the-wall thought that pops into your head.
      December 18, 2018 9:55 AM MST

Do you?   Who cares what she calls him.  She means he is a moron.  He keeps repeating.  OKAY?

Repeating and repeating.  It's the only way dullards can pay attention.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 19, 2018 2:07 AM MST
      December 18, 2018 10:57 AM MST

Yes, I do. Enough to know that it requires a medical diagnosis. If moronic repetition is enough to cause autism, maybe you and Rosie are merely pots calling the kettle black. Go find a mirror and look in it. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at December 18, 2018 1:25 PM MST
      December 18, 2018 11:15 AM MST

:):):)
      December 19, 2018 2:08 AM MST

Why do you keep on with your "same old" "repeated" attacks on President Trump and anyone associated with him? :)
      December 18, 2018 10:50 AM MST

Why do you care? Ask your own questions and stay off these if it bothers you.  Obviously it is over your head and that bothers you.

Maybe some of us care about the state of the Nation.  Maybe it's okay for some people to talk about other important issues, like what is your favorite shoe style.  Maybe that bores the heck out of people who want to talk about what is going on.

THAT'S WHY.

The Nation is finally returning to normal and I do not want to miss a minute of his misery.  He made the rest of us miserable for two years, pointing the finger at Obama, screaming to his zombie base to lock Hillary up.

NOW we get to see everyone who he ever knew including hopefully his moron kids get locked up.

I cannot think of a better way to start the New Year.

You don't like it?  Make your own questions.
      December 18, 2018 10:56 AM MST

Why do you care what I say? Ask and answer your own questions and stay off mine if they bother you. Sound familiar? Obviously, my answer was not over your head because you responded to it. Albeit, in a "because you don't agree with my way of thinking I'll attack you, manner".

A lot of people care about the state of the nation which is why Hillary lost her bid for President. People didn't want another four years of the same type of an Obama-like presidency. And that kicked over the liberal's hate-filled spitoon. However, instead of cleaning up the mess, they just set it back up and filled it up again.

It seems that the art of adult and respectful conversation is getting lost in today's society and that's a shame.
      December 18, 2018 12:16 PM MST

December 18, 2018 1:17 PM MST

December 18, 2018 1:49 PM MST

• is that your excuse also
      December 18, 2018 1:54 PM MST