Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I don't care what you google: The Mid- Terms caused THE GOP to lose 40 seats to the DEMS. The largest loss since NIXON. OKAY?

I don't care what you google: The Mid- Terms caused THE GOP to lose 40 seats to the DEMS. The largest loss since NIXON. OKAY?

Posted - December 25, 2018

Responses

• And I don't care what you call 'em, they're still the DEATH TO AMERICA party!
      December 25, 2018 5:54 PM MST

Soon you will have to pinch that jack in the box loaf out of you and I will have my revenge.   I am sure you have hemorrhoids.   I bet you have never had a woman as smart as me even talk to you before, have you? 

December 25, 2018 5:57 PM MST

• "smart"?  More like a raving lunatic. 
      December 25, 2018 6:01 PM MST

You would know about raving.  That is all you do for attention.  When I am bored, I play with you.  I must be bored a lot on here.  
      December 27, 2018 6:41 AM MST

• Ah, so it is like foreplay to you.  That means I'm your freakin' sex toy! xD
      December 27, 2018 9:31 AM MST

okay
      December 26, 2018 1:05 PM MST

Fake News. 

Obama lost 63 seats in the House in 2010. 
    Lost 13 more in 2014. 

Facts. 
      December 26, 2018 2:50 PM MST

• Absolutely amazing how people had rather believe a lie over the truth. That's what keeps CNN, the National Enquirer and other fringe scam artists in business.
      December 26, 2018 5:36 PM MST

CNN and The National Enquirer have nothing in common.  But then again, why would YOU know this? 

December 27, 2018 6:42 AM MST

• You live in a CNN/TNE world!
      December 27, 2018 9:34 AM MST

This is about the Republicans---not the Democrats
      December 26, 2018 8:49 PM MST

Ok then Ford lost 43. 
      December 27, 2018 6:37 AM MST

LOOK. You can spin this any which way you choose, but THERE IS A BLUE WAVE and TRUMP is going to resign.  That is a fact.  He is going down and he will not make this third year.  BYE BYE TRUMP.

BYE and good riddance.  He is a disgrace and even YOU know it.  Give it up.

TO THE DEMS.  CAN YOU READ?  TO THE DEMS.    FACTS. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 27, 2018 6:47 AM MST
      December 27, 2018 6:40 AM MST

Blue ripple....wave would have included the Senate. 
      December 27, 2018 7:00 AM MST

The Senate was not up for grabs.  The HOUSE was.  And that RIPPLE?  IT is going to end your guy.

RIPPLE.  Dream on.  

Water is very powerful.  This was a BLUE TSUNAMI as far as the damage it will cause all things GOP.  

Based on what we already know about Donald Trump, he will only concern himself with the outcome of elections that directly affect him. So he won’t really care about what happens in individual states. His concern will be about congressional majorities that could have the power to hold him accountable. And if he feels threatened, we also know how he’ll react—which is to ramp up the lies and attacks.

So predictable.  So pathetic.   So impotent.

We ain't buying any of it.   

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 27, 2018 7:04 AM MST
      December 27, 2018 7:01 AM MST

Reps have the Senate....Trump ain't going anywhere.
      December 27, 2018 8:12 PM MST

Obama is not being indicted by Mueller.  LOL  Different reasons for the uproar.  Obama was BLACK and the LILLY WHITE GOP couldn't handle him having any power.  BUT OBAMA NEVER broke the law.  Obama did not obstruct justice.  Obama did not pay off mistresses with Campaign money.  Obama never even had a mistress.   Obama did not fill his cabinet with incompetent morons who are out to wreck the country.  Obama believed in America.  Trump doesn't even know how to tie his own shoes without bragging about it.

NO.  You don't get to compare the two.  The GOP, THE ROTTEN CORRUPT GOP is getting their just deserts.  

No matter how you try and SPIN it. FACTS.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 27, 2018 6:45 AM MST
      December 27, 2018 6:43 AM MST

Is that the race card I see in there? 

Obama campaign received the LARGEST fine for violations in history. They were an allegation that someone was paid off with campaign funds...not a mistress but his former pastor Wright.  There is an allegation of an affair. 
    We had 2% gdp referred to as the "new normal" so there may have been a moron in charge of the economy. 

Of course, the media loved Obama so they did not follow up on the allegations.  No facts...just allegations as it everything in your post above.

Except the campaign fine that is a fact.

December 27, 2018 6:59 AM MST