Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
glenho
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Finance » She: "You took all of our combined savings and invested in some grammar gene insemination plan? How could you?"

She: "You took all of our combined savings and invested in some grammar gene insemination plan? How could you?"

~

Posted - January 3, 2019

Responses

You have totally upset the literary community with your hair-brained idea.  Certain letters that are prone for that type of activity and most puncutation marks are all defecting to sign up, including tildes. You should be ashamed.  :  (

January 4, 2019 5:00 AM MST

Wait, did anyone check to see how many tildes there are among those escaping characters?

:(
      January 4, 2019 5:29 AM MST

You will have to run them all down and check, good luck with that.  Make sure you take your briefcase to put them in and hitail it out of here.  Unless someone has a better idea. 

January 4, 2019 6:04 AM MST

Wait, why do I have the feeling you're trying to get rid of me?

~
      January 4, 2019 6:09 AM MST

We will go together and find every last rogue tilde.  I don't know who will take care of the escaped letters.  I guess voracious readers will have to get up off their chairs and get to work. 

January 4, 2019 12:00 PM MST

Letters, schmetters; tildes are the only ones that matter.  Keep looking; they could be anywhere. 

~
      January 5, 2019 12:57 AM MST