Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you live in a lawless land for two years and law is restored you call FOUL! BAD DAYS AHEAD FOR THE LAWLESS?

When you live in a lawless land for two years and law is restored you call FOUL! BAD DAYS AHEAD FOR THE LAWLESS?

Posted - January 5, 2019

Responses

I don't think law will be restored for that to happen Rosie, the lawless are in charge, even in charge of the judges and court system.
      January 5, 2019 12:14 PM MST

So you are saying no matter who is in charge, whatever the label, we are doomed? Oh dear kj that is a terrible big truth if true it be. I am by nature an optimist. I always seek and find whatever silver lining is there wherever the particular "there" is. I bounce back. I get up. I am basically cheerful. I think I am not capable of believing what you wrote above m'dear even though I suspect you are probably right. I can't accept that because that means no matter what we do we can't win. SIGH. I know. Burying my head in the sand is no solution and it's hard to breathe sand for long. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. I hope you understand when I say I HOPE YOU ARE WRONG! No disrespect intended. :(
      January 6, 2019 3:33 AM MST

I'm interested in your answer Rosie but how do you propose we win? We cannot win by a court or federal system because they have all been bought off. The media, the court system, the education system, the news, banking system is all owned by a small click of elite.  The only way we can win is to stop what WE are doing, to stop participating. Protesting etc is non effective in a lawless society at least lawless in the fact that the law doesn't apply to those in control, and you see this in the media all the time, high profile people participating in illegal activity and getting away with it, but we do have the power to just stop, but that would require everyone's participation, one person cannot change a corrupt system. This post was edited by kjames at January 6, 2019 7:33 AM MST
      January 6, 2019 4:44 AM MST

You propose  giving up. Refusing to participate in any way. Stop fighting. To ensure that the bad guys are not slowed down or challenged or held accountable?  I can't do that kj. I'm a fighter. To the end. No matter the odds against me. I am not wired to make things easy for the bad guys. If I die in a winless battle at least I die proud of not giving in or giving up  or rolling over or shrugging my shoulders and saying one person doesn't stand a chance. Well look at what stable boy has wrought? He has brought the world to its knees, destroyed what took hundreds of year to build and widened the divide purposely to turn over a crippled country to the man he most admires and who controls him...Putin. I believe that with all my heart. I will die with my boots on. I sure as he** won't take them off, sit in a rocking chair doing nothing saying nothing until all is gone. I realize full well people are different. But I believe in MIRACLES. I am one. Jim and I survived a horrible automobile crash that should have taken us out as it totaled our car August 13, 2004. It involved multiple rollovers and we slammed into a mountain undercarriage up! We are still here. I survived cancer in 2008. I fought like he** every day. I was given a 14% chance of surviving 5 years and I'm still here 11 years later. The surgery was in January 2008!. I don't roll over and say "what's the use?" or "why me?" and do nothing. It is not part of me in any way. So I don't mean to be disrespectful. I have no idea what path you have walked or what things you have encountered survived overcome that you were told you  never would. I just know me and what I've triumphed over because I AM STUBBORN. There is no such thing as a lost cause. The only thing that will insure failure is for people who know better doing nothing. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at January 6, 2019 7:45 AM MST
      January 6, 2019 7:43 AM MST

I don't propose giving up, but stopping doing anything, the charade cannot go on without participants, if everyone turned off their TV, stopped going to work, stopped paying taxes, stopped supporting the corrupt banking system, what would they do?  They are completely powerless when people just STOP.  Protesting is controlled, it has to be done peacefully, peaceful protests create nothing because they are controlled and given rules by the same people who are lawless themselves, all they need do is put a rogue protestor in the ranks.

January 6, 2019 8:44 AM MST

Don't know.  Never lived in a lawless land. 
      January 6, 2019 7:06 AM MST