Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How are your customers care skills?

How are your customers care skills?

Posted - August 25, 2016

Responses

• Thank you for that.  Fawlty Towers always makes me smile.

Mine are pretty good I assume.  Haven't used any for years, but it's just riding a bike.

August 25, 2016 4:53 AM MDT

The only customers with whom I interacted were those attempting to get to the president or CEO of the company.....a Fortune 100 company, and those who contacted government agencies looking for help with account/service problems with my company.   Those calls were transferred to my office for one state.  I am very effective in resolving issues with people.  Of course I had the benefit of being able to work outside of the practices, procedures, and guidelines within which the customer reps had to operate.  I had the liberty of doing what I deemed to be the right thing and I always advocated for the customer, aside from collections issues.     That was just part of my job but I did enjoy it.  I would not have survived working in a customer service call center though.  Never!   I try to be nice to them when I have to call but I swear between poor language skills and stupidity it's very hard.  My company did not outsource customer call centers when I was still working.  They later did and I understand that even though they still outsource the function, they are bringing all of the work back into the country. 

August 25, 2016 9:56 PM MDT