Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Air traffic controllers are not getting paid and are working 20-hour days. Be afraid. Don't fly. Stay safe. Whose side is GOD on?

Air traffic controllers are not getting paid and are working 20-hour days. Be afraid. Don't fly. Stay safe. Whose side is GOD on?

D'ya think GOD backs the ultimatum boy and doesn't mind the agony others are going through because of his obdurate obstinate infant baby toddler hissy fit tantrum? They are having FOOD DRIVES in some cities to feed those who are without the funds to buy food. Still ultimatum boy stands his ground for a border steel fence that you can cut through with a hand saw. Sez  it is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY and a HUMAN CRISIS to get funding for this border fence you can cut right through very easily probably with cuticle scissors for which NO LAND has been appropriated free and clear yet. Right. The immediacy of the crisis staggers the heart and the soul. The greatness of the NATIONAL EMERGENCY focused on a steel slat barricade that can be sliced and diced is what it is. The ultimatum boy says the photos of those sliced and diced steel slat "walls" were the old pictures. HE LIES. They are pictures of the PROTOTYPES being considered by the ultimatum boy. He can't tell the truth to save his soul. Right. I forgot. He doesn't have one!

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

How many people have died since the world began?

Judging God for any of this kind of is a lame idea.  We ALL are GOD.  God is the ocean and we are the drops in the ocean.

Death obviously is not that big of a deal in the face of things.  Again, we are dancing on this Earth for just a short time.  Eternity is forever and God is also forever.  And, so are we.  This is a movie.  We are but actors upon God's stage and death is small.

Oh Very Young

Oh very young, what will you leave us this time
    You're only dancin' on this earth for a short while
    And though your dreams may toss and turn you now
    They will vanish away like your dads best jeans
    Denim blue, faded up to the sky
    And though you want them to last forever
    You know they never will
    You know they never will
    And the patches make the goodbye harder still

Oh very young what will you leave us this time
    There'll never be a better chance to change your mind
    And if you want this world to see a better day
    Will you carry the words of love with you
    Will you, will you ride the great white bird into heaven
    And though you want to last forever
    You know you never will
    You know you never will
    And the goodbye makes the journey harder still

Will you carry the words of love with you
    Will you ride, oh, ooh

You're only dancin' on this earth for a short while

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 10, 2019 8:08 AM MST
      January 10, 2019 8:05 AM MST

Help me out here Sharon. What does your reply have to do with the question I asked which centers specifically on the HERE AND NOW and air traffic controllers  affected by the ultimatum boy shutdown? I fail to see any connection between the number of people who have died of ALL CAUSES since time began and my specific narrow question. So if you could kindly tell me how they relate I would appreciate it. I loved CAT STEVENS. He disappeared for a long time due to religion I guess and then came back using his alternate name. Thank you for your reply.
      January 11, 2019 7:27 AM MST