Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If this gag works for ultimatum boy he will keep using it. I hope every federal employee gets another job. Wouldn't YOU?

If this gag works for ultimatum boy he will keep using it. I hope every federal employee gets another job. Wouldn't YOU?

Posted - January 10, 2019

Responses

I don't see how that is going to solve a thing.

Since he lied big time about how many jobs there are out there, I doubt if they are going to find an easy time getting any jobs.

Plus aren't they expected to KEEP WORKING with no pay?  How will they find time for an extra job?  I mean these people have lives and families and have to sleep.  What does fatso care as long as he has his bed, TV and cheeseburgers?

What a cheap slob of a human being.

And there are STILL idiots out there who are defending him.

January 10, 2019 9:38 AM MST

With each inhumane action hissy fit boy becomes MORE DESPISED and loses traction. If his antics are ignored, don't work and the only thing he gets out of it to create more ANTI-stable boy isn't that better than rolling over, paying the ransome and hoping for better times? If he gets what he wants he is encouraged. IF HE NEVER GETS WHAT HE WANTS AND LOSES SUPPORT BY DOING THE ERRATIC FRANTIC LOUSY EVIL isn't that a good thing? Unemployment is lower than it's been in years. Last month we added 312,000 jobs Sharon. You DON'T KEEP WORKING for no money. You QUIT and get another job. I would not be able to hang in, hope for better while my bills piled up. I am not wired that way. Why 800,000 are so far is something I do not comprehend and cannot relate to. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2019 2:34 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 2:33 AM MST

The longer this shut down goes the harder it will be for the  workers to get another job. When people loose their job they have to cut out bills - if they cut out their internet and phone bill it will make job hunting a lot harder. If they loose their home or apartment and have to live in their car it will cut down on their chances of getting a job because employers like people to have a fixed address plus if they are living in their car they will get a bit grubby which will make them look bad in job interviews. I'm also wondering if people in the US don't have a fixed address are they still allegeable for food stamps or will soup kitchens be their only hope. A couple of days ago Trump stated that the workers will get their back pay - I don't think they will the US government doesn't necesarally have to compensate them for back pay and I think if trump had to choose between getting more money for his wall or compensating the workers he would choose the wall in a heart beat. Cheers!

This post was edited by Nanoose at January 11, 2019 2:35 AM MST
      January 10, 2019 12:00 PM MST

I agree Nanoose. I don't understand how or why these folks are hanging in as they are as things get progressively worse. He is  lunatic. Why would anyone put their futures in the hands of a lunatic? I couldn't. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 11, 2019 2:36 AM MST

NPR is reporting that many financial institutions are working with federal employees and contractors, so they don't have to worry about foreclosures during the layoff.

Of course, if *I* were not being paid for working, *I* would file a suit (as the unions have done) and find a job elsewhere.
      January 10, 2019 12:21 PM MST

I'd be right with you Walt. I couldn't go to work every day knowing I am not going to be paid as my bills kept piling up. I am not wired that way. We added 312,000 jobs last year. Unemployment is low. I'd quit and go out and look for another job. One that was not controlled by a wackadoodle lunatic hissy fit tantrum toddler! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 11, 2019 2:39 AM MST