Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF all the obscenely wealthy in this lifetime* are POOR next lifetime? Wouldn't that be the cat's pajamas/meow?

WHAT IF all the obscenely wealthy in this lifetime* are POOR next lifetime? Wouldn't that be the cat's pajamas/meow?

*excluding those very wealthy philanthropists who use their wealth to benefit others like Bill & Melinda Gates. They are JEWELS. It's all the others who are selfish greedy ...everywhere there is a where. In every country or every city worldwide. Next time around the shoe is on the other foot. I wonder if that were really true and everyone knew would it change how they act and what they say in THIS lifetime to make things easier on themselves in their next lives?

Posted - January 11, 2019

Responses

There is no next time and never will beRosie.......once your dead ,that's your lot ....there ain't ever no comming back for a second chance .......
    Can you imagine ever living thing being born again....there is noting that special about the human race that makes them more favoured than any other living thing from viruses ,germs and bugs upwards I'm afraid...

:( 
      January 11, 2019 4:13 AM MST

It's a WHAT IF question honey. You have to suspend your disbelief and imagine there is what I say there is in my WHAT IF in order to answer this question. WHAT IF there were such a thing as REINCARNATION and KARMA? It is a widely held belief among many. I do not KNOW what comes after if anything does. I have not been dead to my knowledge. Once I am I will either no longer be or I will. This is an either/or proposition. Now you are VERY CERTAIN about what you believe to be. I am FLEXIBLE. I figure what could it hurt? Would you not LIKE justice to prevail? Would you not like it if the perps become victims so they know exactly what they did? Would you not like the evildoers to experience at some time and place what it felt like to be raped or tortured or beaten to death? I would. Thank you for your reply D! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 12, 2019 3:17 AM MST
      January 11, 2019 4:35 AM MST

In that case I think they will have their eyes opened for them and are in for one almighty shock.....from rags to riches is not as easy as its cracked up to be I'm afraid...:(
      January 11, 2019 5:57 AM MST

It's the only fair thing I think. Universal justice. What you dish out you get back. So if you dish kindness and good you will get that back. I believe the theory is that being alive is a PUNISHMENT. The nicer kinder better you are the fewer lives you have to live. Each lifetime teaches you lessons. When you have attained PERFECTION on earth you no longer have to return. It is just another way of coping with a life that is so full of mysteries and unanswered questions. We believe what we need to believe. That's it. What really is we can't possibly know while alive. We die and if that's it then well that's it. But no one knows  We just opine and postulate and wonder and surmise. One set of "beliefs" is as valid as another. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply D and Happy Saturday to thee!   :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 12, 2019 5:12 AM MST
      January 12, 2019 3:15 AM MST