Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You have sex. You have a kid who grows up to be president. How much PRIDE do you take in that? What did you have to do with it?

You have sex. You have a kid who grows up to be president. How much PRIDE do you take in that? What did you have to do with it?

It was all automatic.  Animals have sex to multiply themselves. Automatic primary drive. No big deal.  What the eggs and sperm do is automatic. What comes of it is due to the DNA of both contributors. They have nothing to do with it. They didn't dial it in to make a president. How can you take any pride in anything that is automatic and beyond your control? Something occurring through corrupt criminal manipulation surely does not warrant taking pride in it. Does it?

Posted - January 11, 2019

Responses

??? Did I have a Trump or did I have an Obama?

If I had a Trump, I am responsible for raising an entitled liar who learned to lie from me covering up for the liar.

If I had an Obama, I led by example and should be very very very proud that I contributed such an example of compassion and humanity to lead our Nation.
      January 11, 2019 7:25 AM MST

But as I said Sharon it all occurred automatically once you had sex and got pregnant. Yes you contributed your DNA but you had no control over that whatsoever either. How much influence did you have on your child? How do we ever know the answer to that? If you were Obama's mom would you have been responsible for 10% or 25% or 50% of who he became and what he did with his life? Doubtful we could ever know the answer to that question. I'm just sayin' taking pride in the outcome of an animal act like sex doesn't seem reasonable to me personally. Thank you for your reply! :
      January 13, 2019 5:09 AM MST

Our child sees and records every move we make.  We have everything to do with the outcome and nothing at the same time since we can never actually prove what outcomes influenced anyone.  It is safe to say the rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the rotten Trump tree.  

Look at the tree.  There is nothing there to be proud of.
      January 13, 2019 7:38 AM MST