ELIZABETH WARREN IS IT
CLURT
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A trumpican-majority HOUSE? Everything secret and hidden. A DEM-majority HOUSE? Everything public open transparent. YOUR cuppa tea?

A trumpican-majority HOUSE? Everything secret and hidden. A DEM-majority HOUSE? Everything public open transparent. YOUR cuppa tea?

Prez sez he is not worried at all about the televised public House hearings that Michael Cohen will be facing in early February. I think he lies. I think he is terrified. I worry that Cohen's life may be in danger. I hope I'm wrong.

Posted - January 11

• 35833
    Simple.  Crooks have to hide.  Honest people don't have to hide

1

• 64912
    An HONEST PERSON would have welcomed all investigations. Innocent has nothing to hide or lie about or defend or excuse. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic!  Ya know all those cartoons of him are so  dam* FLATTERING. Wonder why? Still my favorite depiction of him is BABY BLIMP flying high tethered tight so it can't go anywhere!
    0

• 35833
    Trump is not an honest person.  The facts are in.  The sad facts are that a lot of people don't seem to care.  Because they are the top one percent and he made them rich.  Period.   No matter how much of a despot, they are co-conspirators to draining our pocketbooks and keeping the swamp alive. This post was edited by ELIZABETH WARREN IS IT at January 13, 2019 7:40 AM MST
    0