Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens to ultimatum boy if Michael Cohen is murdered so he can't testify in public AGAINST him?

What happens to ultimatum boy if Michael Cohen is murdered so he can't testify in public AGAINST him?

I think his life is in jeopardy. All the lamebrained extreme right-wing  FASCIST wingnuts who are crazy about ultimatum boy and have access to weapons might wanna do something to protect their guy. Including murder. Are you at all  worried too?

Posted - January 11, 2019

Responses

What happens to Cohen if Trump and Pence are murdered?

Let's think positive here.
      January 11, 2019 7:50 AM MST

C'mon Sharon! How many weaponized WACKADOODLES are waiting to go out and kill for Michael Cohen? How many are out there ready willing and ble to kill for ultimatum boy? You do the math. What conclusion do you conclude? I can be positive as he** but the facts are the facts. Cohen is marked man. His life is the one that is in jeopardy. Not the tantum hissy fit wackadoodle ultimatum boy. His base alone probably has millions of gun people who would consider it an HONOR to take out any obstacle that threatens him. At least so it seems to me. Thank you for your reply. Did I answer your question?
      January 13, 2019 5:14 AM MST

All it ever takes is one person.
      January 13, 2019 7:36 AM MST