Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Is anyone at all interested in the NFL playoffs?

Is anyone at all interested in the NFL playoffs?

I am so tired of the repeat teams and won't be watching at all.

Posted - January 13, 2019

Responses

We don't watch the NFL or any sports. 
      January 13, 2019 3:44 PM MST

I'm watching the Saints v Eagles. It's half-time.
      January 13, 2019 4:26 PM MST

No.  I'm not interested in any sports.  Football screws up my TV schedule every Sunday and I hate it.
      January 13, 2019 6:41 PM MST

I'm with SpunkySenior on this. Sports hasn't piqued my interest in a long long time.
      January 13, 2019 6:58 PM MST

Maybe if they all played off more like this, I might watch more.

Image result for hot football players high school This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 14, 2019 4:23 PM MST
      January 13, 2019 7:08 PM MST

So how do you compare this guy?
      January 13, 2019 7:15 PM MST

Hi, Zack! I'm unsure of what you mean here by how to I compare this guy. But if you might mean how do I compare in relation to this guy's looks/physique, I'm not in this great of shape and not that handsome (a couple of famous guys I've been compared to more than once -- singer Peter Cetera and comedian David Spade). But I'm in very good shape. I honestly looked around at images to find a physique that I find might be similar to mine but found only one - - and then I lost it before I posted it. If I find it again, I'll post it. Most images were of guys in EXTREMELY-cut, great shape -- that's not me.

And, if after all this, if this was not even what you were asking, I'm sorry! Ha!
    :)

David Spade -- in this photo of Spade, I look sort of like him but I'm older than what Spade looks here

Image result for david spade This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 14, 2019 7:29 AM MST
      January 13, 2019 8:26 PM MST

You were spot on. I'm trying to build a picture here.;-)
      January 13, 2019 9:11 PM MST

Hey there, Zack,

I tried finding that one image of a guy who had a physique similar to mine that I talked about in a thread somewhere on the site but I've still not found it. Yet, while looking, I came across this guy -- he has a build similar to mine. I think. Ha!

While looking at images, I was sort of surprised that the majority of guys were hugely big and exceptionally cut -- I guess Internet-Land believes those are the only kinds of builds that count.

Be Well,

WelbyQuentin

Now I lost this image, too!
    I'll go and try to get it - -

I lost the second one now. Oh, well.
    But I found this one. I'll just post it. This guy and I are sort of similar. The image of him on the right.
    Anyway, maybe this will help you in building a picture, ha!

Image result for man in his 50's and in shape
    This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 15, 2019 3:58 PM MST
      January 15, 2019 11:14 AM MST

I'm building a great picture so far. It does look like you're someone I could "rag doll" a bit.;-)
      January 15, 2019 12:12 PM MST

:)
    Ha!
    Thanks for your reply here, Zack -- I'm off to work now and I just now sort of got afraid that I had gone too far here in posting these last couple of posts! But I feel better a bit that you didn't take offense here or anything.
    Thanks.
    take care -- 
      January 15, 2019 1:21 PM MST

I stopped watching NFL four years ago.  Besides all of the political bullshit that they spit, they have watered down their version of football so that I don't even enjoy following it anymore.  I'm an SEC college sports fan.
      January 13, 2019 11:32 PM MST

US televised sports coverage is atrocious - just a vehicle for commercials.  that said it has been years since I have watched the NFL, MLB, NBA or other such trivia.  Now for the Worldcup, or Skysports coverage of Skiiing I will occasionally sneak a peek.

There is so much to each and every day I have no time for TV
      January 14, 2019 8:44 AM MST

no i dont watch the nfl, but i watch the NHL ( hockey ). im just frustrated a bit because my home city team is not so good this year
      January 15, 2019 12:47 PM MST

• That's me.  No NFL, but although I like the SJ Sharks (NFL), they consistently disappoint.
      January 15, 2019 1:25 PM MST

Let's go Chiefs!
      January 15, 2019 4:24 PM MST