Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you plan to watch/listen to the televised William Barr hearing starting today? Newly appointed Attorney General. D'ya trust him?

Do you plan to watch/listen to the televised William Barr hearing starting today? Newly appointed Attorney General. D'ya trust him?

He sent an unsolicited a 20-page memo to ultimatum boy's lawyers outlining why he thought the Mueller investigation was bogus. Now he will be Mueller's boss so will he recuse himself since he already stated in no uncertain terms what he believes and how does that NOT affect his ability to be NONPARTISAN? D'ya care or not give a rat's a** either way?  Whatever? Whatever.

Posted - January 15, 2019

Responses

• I'm not that desperate for something to do. If I want to check out fertilizer, I'll go to a hardware, or feed and seed store. 
      January 15, 2019 7:54 AM MST

• no. i have far more important things to do like eat and stare into the void of existential dread
      January 15, 2019 7:58 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahaha! Touche. Just make sure that what you eat is nutritious delicious and makes you feel ambitious. Thank you for your reply elon and Happy Tuesday! So what's a guy like you (billionaire) doing in a  gin joint like this? Inquiring minds wanna know!
      January 15, 2019 8:38 AM MST

• it's how i fill my time when i'm not making flamethrowers or launching cars into space or being innovative 
      January 15, 2019 3:30 PM MST

Different strokes. Happy Wednesday to thee em-sc! :)
      January 16, 2019 1:02 AM MST

No. I don't watch television because it's dangerous and inane content and level of brainwashing rivals that of Hollywood. As always, just my opinion. :)
      January 15, 2019 11:40 PM MST

Different strokes ru.  Happy Wednesday to you! :)
      January 16, 2019 1:03 AM MST

I'm a bit late on my reply so it's not a happy Wednesday but a happy Thursday to you. :)
      January 17, 2019 7:17 AM MST

No worries. I'm happy to take any retroactive happy anything ru. Just so ya know! Thank you!  :)
      January 17, 2019 7:45 AM MST