Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What part of the day are you at your GROUCHIEST? How long does it last? Are you a real PAIN IN THE A**?

What part of the day are you at your GROUCHIEST? How long does it last? Are you a real PAIN IN THE A**?

Posted - January 17, 2019

Responses

Until I've had my second cup of strong coffee, I'm a hemorrhoid.

How strong, do you ask? Stong enough to stand up and FIGHT me. If the spoon stands up, it's too weak. If it starts to dissolve, that's better, but when the spoon jumps out of the mug and runs away shrieking in mortal agony, then it's PERFECT. 
      January 17, 2019 5:42 AM MST

Wow! Ever hear of a coffee called DEATH WISH or VALHALLA JAVA? Old School gifted us with a package of each. He lives in Arizona now. Anyway it took me weeks to get the courage to use it. Ya know what? It is DELICIOUS! Strong BUT NOT BITTER! So I learned something I didn't know. Strong coffee need not be bitter! Who knew? This post was edited by RosieG at January 17, 2019 5:57 AM MST
      January 17, 2019 5:54 AM MST

I'm grouchy when I am very exhausted.  

There is no way I can function when I am totally out of it.

January 17, 2019 5:00 PM MST

Me too. That is when the world looks darkest and hopeless. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      January 18, 2019 5:08 AM MST

• im only grouchy when i am over heated, actually. even in the morning when i am tired i am not grouchy, just dazed and drowsy 
      January 17, 2019 8:42 PM MST

Do you live in a cool or hot climate elon? There are parts of Arizona that is sizzling hot and there are parts high up in the moutains that are not. We don't like heat very much. One day when our ship comes in we are moving to the beach! Any beach. Well any southern California beach might be preferable. But really any beach even on the east coast. Not the south so much cuz they get flooded a lot and hurricanes hit them. Thank you for your reply elon! :)
      January 18, 2019 5:11 AM MST

• Morning no doubt.  I don't get to sleep well and have insomnia so mornings are rough!
      January 17, 2019 8:45 PM MST

I can relate Cinders. On occasion I don't get much sleep. Why I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to just shut down my mind. Anyway the mornings aren't easy until I've had my TWO CUPS OF COFFEE! Then I kinda get a second wind. But until then? I probably don't make  much sense. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Friday! :)
      January 18, 2019 5:13 AM MST

• Glad to hear you understand Rosie:)  On my second cup of coffee now lol :) Enjoy your weekend:)
      January 18, 2019 8:51 AM MST