Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is there some marijuana that will put you out like a lightbulb so you really can't do anything seriously much?

Is there some marijuana that will put you out like a lightbulb so you really can't do anything seriously much?

Posted - January 19, 2019

Responses

Pretty much all marijuana puts my brain into a state where I think and speak like you wrote this question! 

Smoke it if you've got it, CW! 
      January 19, 2019 10:41 AM MST

• Any will probably cause couch-lock/sleep if the trichomes are allowed to go amber.  You want half cloudy/half clear for an uplifting high.

Too early...clear...tastes like shet with minimal high

Just right...notice the half cloudy/half clear heads on the trichomes...energetic

Too late...couch-lock

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 19, 2019 4:52 PM MST
      January 19, 2019 1:02 PM MST

Two tokes and lights out. Any variety. The stuff my wife got this last time is very potent, but does nothing for pain.
      January 19, 2019 1:16 PM MST

• ive never smoked and then felt sleepy

but one time i ate waaaaay too much pot rice crispies and had extreme paranoia, anxiety, and hallucinations 

i sat in my shower and cried for what felt like hours 

at the time they were repairing the ceiling in there so it was all bare and torn down and i swear to god i kept seeing shadows and shit coming down the walls 

i made one of my coworkers/friends come get me and drive me around for what also felt like hours 

it was a wild experience 
      January 19, 2019 2:51 PM MST

• Edibles tend to have a more hallucinogenic effect. 

But smoking always made me hyper
      January 19, 2019 2:53 PM MST