Active Now

Element 99
Chief Ten Beers
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Music » What is your favourite Frankie Valley and the four seasons song? JUST PICK ONE.

What is your favourite Frankie Valley and the four seasons song? JUST PICK ONE.

Posted - January 21, 2019

Responses

There is a reason you do and I don't.  I was a born hippie.  You weren't.   I was raised in the Donna Reed era of mom having a perfect hair-do and outfit and staying home and dad going to work.  Well, Frankie Valley used to sing about romance in that high, stringy voice of his (do you really like that??) and moon about love and the next beautiful lovely chick he can romance.  (zzzzzz)

I was trapped.  I did not get The Flying Nun and the rest of that happy crappy.  I wanted to ROCK and ROLL with Jimi.  Or even Jim.  

Not Frankie.

You are like a combo of new hippie and old nostalgia.  It's just that you didn't have to put up with growing up in that era.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 25, 2019 10:22 AM MST
      January 25, 2019 10:20 AM MST

• True :) I didn’t grow up in that era. The night I post this question I was talking to someone on another thread about the play ‘Jersey Boys’ I really enjoyed it and is when I gained an appreciation for their music. 
      January 25, 2019 10:25 AM MST

Exactly.   I would feel the same way.  That would be all it would take, is someone showing me a different way to think abut it.  

My name is Sharon and that song SHERRY BABY drives me up the wall like chalk on a blackboard. LOL
      January 25, 2019 10:28 AM MST