Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you alway surprising or predictable? Do folks know what to expect, what they're gonna get, when they engage with you?

Are you alway surprising or predictable? Do folks know what to expect, what they're gonna get, when they engage with you?

Posted - January 29, 2019

Responses

Predictable.  And dependable.  Guess those are mostly the only things I have ever had going for me!
      January 29, 2019 10:11 AM MST

Honest and honorable too? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 30, 2019 3:40 AM MST

Well honest about myself. Not sure what "honorable" means - seems mostly a word people use for those they like.
      January 30, 2019 5:16 AM MST

I try and be pleasant in real life.  I think in order to get pleasant, you at least have to offer pleasant.  I try.

I try and bite my tongue and wait when some inflammatory situation arises.  I find that I have a very firey personality and I need time to consider before I shoot my mouth off.

as you know by now

January 29, 2019 10:38 AM MST

No question about that.  You seem to have a lot of understanding of people and God which I would have thought would have caused you to be more serene than you are!  People are the way they are and railing at them because of that is not going to change them so you can speak the truth but I always think why not have a better time for yourself doing it?  Might as well enjoy ourselves in life. 
      January 29, 2019 10:48 AM MST

LOVE the graphic Sharon! I see AVA GARDNER! Go figger! Anyway I think it is very beautiful. Thank you for your reply. Yes well while we have experienced less stellar moments in our lengthy past mostly it's been very positive and productive and worthwhile. From my point of view! :)
      January 30, 2019 2:45 AM MST

I wish I were predictably surprising.

I dunno.
    I'm pretty predictable, I guess.  
    It's even predictable that if a story is too long, I will go off on tangents - and maybe eventually get back to the point of the original story.
      January 29, 2019 12:01 PM MST

I find you to always be VERY PREDICTABLE in this way Walt. You are never a waste of tome. I KNOW when I see your moniker that it will be thoughtful and honest and while we sometimes disagree I say SO WHAT? But as for predicting what your response will be pro or con you do surprise me sometimes. We are not always what we seem to be. There are many layers to be explored and depending upon the subject (some are super sensitive and some are very cool) different parts of our personalities come out! So far I have seen nothing that offends me or makes we want to avoid engaging with you. So I guess I'm saying you can be and have been predictably surprising! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 30, 2019 2:49 AM MST

• Makes no difference whether they're surprised or whether they get a feeling of deja-vu, they always get the real up front, straight shootin' sonofagun that's always been here. 
      January 29, 2019 12:31 PM MST

I'm fairly predictable.  There are values from which I will not deviate or compromise. 

January 29, 2019 1:52 PM MST

You're predictable in that your replies are ALWAYS thoughtful and considered. I can't remember a time you ever gave me a dipstick hipshot smarta** reply L. Mostly we're on the same page but when we aren't so what? It's always a good conversation and sometimes it's brief and sometimes it's not! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 30, 2019 2:50 AM MST

Thank you.  Yes, we have agreed to disagree which is the way things should be. :)  Happy Wednesday. :)
      January 30, 2019 8:23 AM MST

:):):) ((hugs))
      January 31, 2019 6:42 AM MST

Happy Thursday. :)
      January 31, 2019 9:35 AM MST

Thank you R and Happy Friday right backatcha! Oh. How's the weather there today?
      February 1, 2019 4:06 AM MST

We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave ... It's currently 16 degrees (feels like 9 degrees).  Happy Friday. :)
      February 1, 2019 9:43 AM MST

(always)
      January 30, 2019 5:47 AM MST