Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Cocks not glocks?

Cocks not glocks?

It’s hard to make friends at a new school sometimes. Fortunately, student activists at the University of Texas at Austin are passing around dildos to act as 12-inch icebreakers to get the students talking about campus laws. A group called Cocks Not Glocks is giving realistically sculpted rubber companions to the student body, asking people to carry them in protest against the state’s “campus carry” law. The university allows registered gun owners to bring their weapons to class, yet it’s still technically illegal for people to bring a dildo to campus. Cocks Not Glocks has distributed more than 5,000 dildos in the past five days, donated by sex shops, giving activist a new weapon of choice.

What do you think?

Posted - August 26, 2016

Responses

Hello J:

Civil disobedience is the most PATRIOTIC of activities...  That they're doing it with ILLEGAL dildos makes it even more delicious..

excon

August 26, 2016 6:15 AM MDT

Personally, I think it's great! The American "right to bear arms" dick-heads are laughed at throughout the world! I can give you an example. The other day, I was listening to a comedy programme on our British Radio 4 Extra in which a comedian from South Africa was doing a routine about America's gun stupidity. Like I said, the world laughs at the USA because of its dumb attitude to guns! Though really, so many people getting killed by these losers ain't funny.
      August 26, 2016 7:45 AM MDT

Liberalism is a mental illness and this proves it, We are becoming a nation of fools especially the past eight years.

August 26, 2016 7:50 AM MDT

• I think the small business sex shops will get a lot of new business. It is a good marketing strategy for small business sex shop entrepreneurs. I'm sure some people who were not aware of small business sex shops will now want to go to small business sex shops and purchase products from the small business sex shops and raise the profits of small business sex shops. The small business sex shops might be able to hire more employees and open up more small business sex shops.

August 26, 2016 7:51 AM MDT

not a bad idea.......only don't put one anywhere near a jock's ass or he'll freak out!

you know how uptight lotsa straight guys can be when their great asses are touched, glanced at, fondled - if you're lucky enough to get that close!!  LOL - so keep them dildos away from straight guys with hot asses, y'heah!?!?!?!

LOL

LMFAO

August 26, 2016 8:34 AM MDT