Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Could this site just keep me logged in, even if I go to do other stuff on the inter webs for a bit? That would be swell.

Could this site just keep me logged in, even if I go to do other stuff on the inter webs for a bit? That would be swell.

Posted - February 1, 2019

Responses

• Oh, posting this seemed to work. I haven’t been kicked out again yet. I’m a genius post this then. 
      February 1, 2019 7:01 PM MST

Sure...I am logged in and logged in and looking for you address.
      February 1, 2019 7:12 PM MST

• Lol what? I’m having a confusing Internet night. Some weirdo I’m playing a music game with on Facebook just told me I look like a mime. Now we are having a fight about all Canadians look like mimes. No! This is the crap I keep getting bumped out to deal with. 
      February 1, 2019 7:18 PM MST

You look like a woman...I look like an old guy. Get off a facebook and look in the mirror. How pretty.
      February 1, 2019 7:31 PM MST

• Haha thanks.... social media is going to make me lose my mind. Lol 
      February 1, 2019 7:33 PM MST

And I shall not my special Canadian.
      February 1, 2019 7:35 PM MST

• :)
      February 1, 2019 7:37 PM MST

I stay logged in and go do stuff and come back and my computer goes to sleep. Then, I go to sleep.
      February 1, 2019 7:41 PM MST

• I’m on my phone...I was having an argument with someone on another platform about how  he say‘s Canadians  are too white lol. Maybe this site sensed My rage and thought I need a time out. Cos kept kicking me out every time I flipped between two. Lol
      February 1, 2019 7:55 PM MST

• What's with the Canadian critics?  I've known tons of Canadians and they've all been a lot of fun and decent human beings!  AND .. my Mom and Dad met in Canada.  He was in the US Air Force and she was in the Canadian Women's Navy.  Pretty cool love story!  
      February 2, 2019 5:59 AM MST

• bah I know lol. This guy was just trolling me,  I’m sure. I’m usually pretty good at not feeding the trolls and argueing anymore. But I was in a mood last night lol. 
      February 2, 2019 10:34 AM MST

• I too often stay logged on while I am doing other things.    It keeps me logged on until I close out all of my browsers.  
      February 1, 2019 7:43 PM MST

• It usually keeps me logged in too. But when I was flipping between this and somewhere else earlier, kept log me out. And I as in no mood for that at times I posted this question:) I’m much calmer now though. 
      February 1, 2019 7:57 PM MST

• That's weird. I get it though.   I have my moments of complete impatience.    Glad you're calmer now.  Hopefully it will continue to behave for you.
      February 1, 2019 8:00 PM MST

• It’s working fine now :) usually when I calm down things work out lol
      February 1, 2019 8:02 PM MST

• Isn't it funny how that works out? lol    I often forget that in the middle of my spazz though.
      February 1, 2019 8:17 PM MST

• Haha same. Then you snap out of it and ... oh :)
      February 1, 2019 8:19 PM MST