Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Where is the best place to get a long Wait if I need one when I'm busy"...! :)D

Where is the best place to get a long Wait if I need one when I'm busy"...! :)D

Posted - February 2, 2019

Responses

The doctor's office. Set an appointment, arrive on time and expect to wait like a caged animal forever. 
      February 2, 2019 7:52 PM MST

That could be true ,but it's not that bad in England actually.....lol
      February 3, 2019 3:16 AM MST

• If you have long lines at the DMV (DVLA in the UK, I think), there is a place to sit and wait endlessly, at least if it's as inefficient and lazy as ours here in the States.
      February 2, 2019 8:17 PM MST

99% of the people just post of their licence to renew it..... If you don't change your address it lasts until you are seventy ,then every five or ten years after that I think...
    There is no re tests  to keep taking ...
    Its amazingly quick now as well.  :)
      February 3, 2019 3:20 AM MST

• Very lucky over there.  Over here, there are smog tests every other year (for my truck and his car anyway), yearly registration renewal, proof of recall correction if applicable..the process it a waste of time, tedious.  It's even worse when they require you to do mail-in only.  Last year I mailed all the proof of recall with my check for registration and all that crap, and they "claimed" they never received it.  I can whine on and on about how terrible the DMV is here.   The entire system needs a rehaul, beginning with the rude, lazy, inept idiots that work there.
      February 3, 2019 4:48 PM MST

We have a yearly MOT test for the general road safety conditions of all cars vans and small trucks under 3.5 tons....any Public service vehicle (PSV) has to have a Ministry Plate test...All Hgv's ( Heavy Goods Vehicile ) also have very stringent emmission test for burnt Diesel   Particules......All diesel lorries small vans and trucks have to have an additive called Blue added in a small tank.....it's pigs urine and is suppose to help with emissions, 
    The safety aspect of it is all with the best intentions ...but European lorries do the most crazy things on our roads..
    Most likely those that work there have jobs for life and act like gods knowing if you complain they will screw things up for you...

February 3, 2019 5:31 PM MST

The line of women at my front door is endless.
      February 3, 2019 5:21 AM MST

Give them their stuff back then and hope that they will be kind to you....lol
      February 3, 2019 5:33 PM MST

The DMV on the third of the month.
      February 3, 2019 7:06 PM MST