Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is there someone with whom you share any of the passwords for your personal log-ons? If so, whom?

Is there someone with whom you share any of the passwords for your personal log-ons? If so, whom?

~

Posted - February 3, 2019

Responses

• my husband knows my password for everything. not because he doesn't trust me but because he needed to reset one of his passwords and i was like use mine i use it for everything 

i also know his because he uses variations of the same password for everything 
      February 3, 2019 7:40 AM MST

Jaimie is the only person I've shared anything with. I gave her access to something that I wouldn't trust anyone else with.
      February 3, 2019 7:45 AM MST

• ??? Didn’t you give me your credit card or something? Cos if so I think I lost it lol. 
      February 3, 2019 7:55 AM MST

You seemed nice enough for the gesture regardless.
      February 3, 2019 12:21 PM MST

• I was just teasing you :) I know you meant the online music drive, that was kind of you to share....I’ll be listening to Queen for days!!!!:)
      February 3, 2019 12:42 PM MST

• Hellz to the nope. I see no reason to share my passwords with anyone.
      February 3, 2019 7:56 AM MST

No. My wife doesn't even know how to turn on my computer.
      February 3, 2019 7:59 AM MST

• My husband and I know all the passwords for our joint bank and charge accounts.  But I don't have his passwords for social media or phones and he doesn't have mine.  No need to share those really.
      February 3, 2019 8:05 AM MST

• There’s no one I’d share my passwords with.
      February 3, 2019 8:25 AM MST

• Not on this computer.  On my last laptop it required a password to log on.  When my bf was here I told him the password so he could use the computer.  I am very open and my email is always open when he logs on and I don't know or care if he looks at it.  He was very closed about his initially but now lets me see his inbox as our trust has grown:) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 3, 2019 1:11 PM MST
      February 3, 2019 9:10 AM MST

No. No-one anyway who might need to know, but also every site or service I use has its own pass-word; and some are random letter and number mixtures rather than particular words.
      February 4, 2019 10:41 AM MST

• My husband.  We have a lot of joint accounts, plus if I croak, I want him to have easy access to my other stuff.  I've nothing to hide...
      February 4, 2019 10:42 AM MST

A very good point, Lavender. Fortunately things like my utility companies and various clubs and societies, are also accessible by letter, and these are listed in print separately from the computer.
      February 4, 2019 10:51 AM MST