Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » What are some mainstream movies that you think never should have been made at all, and why? ~

What are some mainstream movies that you think never should have been made at all, and why? ~

Posted - February 5, 2019

Responses

Easy Rider. Dumb movie about drug distributors. The Hollywood types are so far out in left field, they make 'heroes' out of low life crooks. 
      February 5, 2019 6:39 AM MST

The epitome of pointlessness, right?

~
      February 5, 2019 6:42 AM MST

• The entire Fast and the Furious franchise.  Anyone that needs a "why" for this one should never have been made either. 
      February 5, 2019 10:05 AM MST

Bonfire of the Vanities.  It was a boring book which they turned into a boring movie.
      February 5, 2019 1:31 PM MST

i dont know, but i tend to dislike movies or videogames that get dozens of sequels, and that its always the same hero in all of them... 

i think its really unrealistic that some hero can pass by dozens of adventures and still survives .

the easiest reference i can think of its the halo videogames.... they always make new ones, and its always the same 'master chief' hero whos in them and always survive.

February 5, 2019 1:51 PM MST