Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Liars are getting better at telling lies. Why aren't we getting better at nailing them for it and PUNISHING them for it?

Liars are getting better at telling lies. Why aren't we getting better at nailing them for it and PUNISHING them for it?

Posted - February 11, 2019

Responses

Think about this.  What if the amount of serial killers in the nation went from one in 1,000,000 to say, one in 10,000.    How would we process this number?

It's the same with the lies.  How can we keep track of them all?
      February 11, 2019 5:17 PM MST

Touche! Point taken. So we do the best we can. There are LIAR TRACKERS who keep up with him. How I don't know but last I heard since he became the Russian agent US prez he has told either over 7000 or 8000 lies! He should get some kind of plaque for that. Maybe the cover of Time Magazine with the title "LIAR WINNER OF ALL TIME". He'd be thrilled. It  doesn't matter what he is best at to him. Anything will do. Just pay attention to him. Watch him. Listen to him. That is all the pathetic little man ever wanted. To be the center of attention. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon. How many lies will he tell today? We ought to have national lottery !
      February 12, 2019 3:46 AM MST