Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Organized hate groups are alive and well and apparently thriving.How do they form and why? You can hate on your own all alone. Why join a group? Are haters cowards singularly and brave collectively?

Organized hate groups are alive and well and apparently thriving.How do they form and why? You can hate on your own all alone. Why join a group? Are haters cowards singularly and brave collectively?

Posted - August 27, 2016

Responses

I have noticed a trend, and it is not just among haters. I first spotted it when I was on EP, debating America's ridiculous lack of gun control laws. The clowns trying to argue for the status quo rarely came on to questions I asked to argue their ridiculous points (all of which a mentally retarded five year old could demolish in five minutes) but they had plenty to say about it on their own threads. Seems there is safety in numbers. You gotta be a coward to need that on line.
    Of course, some might argue that those NRA goons are haters. They only have their guns to "protect themselves against the bad guys." But who are the bad guys? Obviously, they are never going to be those they love. Funny how most murders are done by close family members. Makes you think, no?
      August 27, 2016 5:39 AM MDT