Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Who do you think is the best looking serial killer? This is just a vanity post so don’t lecture me about how they’re horrible people blah.

Who do you think is the best looking serial killer? This is just a vanity post so don’t lecture me about how they’re horrible people blah.

Posted - February 23, 2019

Responses

At least you're open and honest about it.
      February 25, 2019 2:11 PM MST

Honest about what? That I often find pretty much the entire male species in general attractive? Ha!
    :)

And Jeffrey Dahmer from my answer I posted -- I've posted it before -- I'd have very possibly gone home with him if he started talking to me at a bar and he asked me to go with him.
    That's also based on the videos I've seen of some of his interviews. He had a very gentle speaking voice and demeanor that I find very appealing and attractive. 

February 25, 2019 2:17 PM MST

I realize that other reply went all over the place? Sorry.

To be truthful, I'm glad to hear I'm open and honest.

Hey, have a good one -- good to see you. I think I need to go offline for a good chunk of rest of day now.
      February 25, 2019 2:27 PM MST

by chance I came across a photo from the movie and thought of your question - - -

I know he's a fictional character but whatever this guy's name is from "American Psycho" -- and he's fortunate-enough to be portrayed by Christian Bale.
    ;)

Related image This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 1, 2019 12:07 PM MDT
      May 1, 2019 12:07 PM MDT