Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you seen the advertisement that says 'Real ingredients for real taste'? Aren't all ingredients for everything real?

Have you seen the advertisement that says 'Real ingredients for real taste'? Aren't all ingredients for everything real?

It could contain rat turds, which are real. And it would taste like rat turds, which is also real. Are people stupid?

Posted - February 25, 2019

Responses

Oh Goodness, Element.  Please allow me to refresh your memory.
    You see, the "real food" with or without the "real rat turds" goes to the "real people" who buy the new cars.   All big investments are done by these "real creatures."

The rest of us are figments of your imagination.

** I was going to not say this but I am possessed.  The power of suggestion and advertising still amazes me.**
    I almost went into this field... but thought poppies, laughter, friendship, and helping people instead of detouring them was a better way.
    Big Winks and Smiles and Hugs!
    Hi! :) :)

February 25, 2019 3:42 PM MST

You kinda lost me after 'Oh Goodness...' Lots of hugs back.
      February 25, 2019 3:45 PM MST

I hope that you take caution to any food claiming "real." You never know what is really in that meal.
    You see, the plastic and fabricated flavor your taste buds desire, Cheetos for example, is much more in style.  Hamburgers are another of those, from McDonald's, of course, might be for the "real" nose.
    Un-real people might dip their hands in the land, and who knows what they might find growing around their hands.  

It is great to see you! 
      February 25, 2019 4:01 PM MST

As opposed to IMAGINARY... yes, the ingredients are real. Even if they are wrong or of poor quality. Still real. I would say the same about taste. 

And yes, people are stupid. 
      February 25, 2019 5:38 PM MST

I'm so glad there are are others that think like me. What would the world do without us?
      February 25, 2019 6:35 PM MST

I hesitate to imagine it. 
      February 25, 2019 6:37 PM MST

Yes, people are stupid. Whataburger offered a one third pound burger and people refused to buy it because they thought it was smaller than the quarter pounder.
      February 26, 2019 4:16 AM MST