Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's a thought upon which to ponder. What would the US do if Kim took don HOSTAGE while in Viet Nam? Would we negotiate to get him back?

Here's a thought upon which to ponder. What would the US do if Kim took don HOSTAGE while in Viet Nam? Would we negotiate to get him back?

Or would we react as the parents did in "The Ransom of Red Chief" and leave him there long enough to get Kim to PAY US to take don back? Or it could be a plot between don and Kim to make a fuss over him to distract we the people so that when Michael Cohen spills his guts we won't pay attention? Don't worry don. We will be paying attention. Good luck to you being out of the country and all. Stay safe. Keep warm.

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

Kim doesn't take hostages, he gives his enemies handkerchiefs full of poison. Now THAT'S an idea ...
      February 26, 2019 4:56 AM MST

Is that really and truly true R or didja just make it up? Either way it is clean fast effective so yeah it is a he**uv an idea alright! Any kind of poison or one that is untraceable? Yes I watch a lotta mystery shows and when you use the untraceable poison it's better! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 26, 2019 5:12 AM MST
      February 26, 2019 5:11 AM MST

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kim-jong-un-north-korea-leader-nam-assassination-uncle-poison-rivals-malaysia-female-agents-chol-a7583066.html
      February 26, 2019 5:16 AM MST

Lemme guess. The link is where that info can be found, right? I'll click on it. Thanks R! ;)
      February 26, 2019 5:17 AM MST

Now why do I think some of you Americans might be tempted to say, "Keep him, and we'll pay you for his upkeep!" ?
      February 27, 2019 4:07 PM MST