Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Girls: Upon meeting a man for the first time, have you ever been overcome with a strong desire to have his child?

Girls: Upon meeting a man for the first time, have you ever been overcome with a strong desire to have his child?

We are here considering something much more serious than merely an urge to engage with him sexually.

Posted - February 26, 2019

Responses

No - certainly not overcome.

The closest was just a passing fanciful thought;
    "Gee! Seems like he might make an ideal Dad... but I wonder if that would still be the case if I knew him really well."

Of course, I never got the chance to know such a man - so the inner question was futile.

February 26, 2019 5:49 PM MST

• The wish to get pregnant by a man I met recently at the club hit me for the first time in my life. It's quite a shock I haven't recovered from yet. I never expected such a powerful thing could happen. 
      February 26, 2019 6:07 PM MST

I've recently gotten together with a fellow geek I know from work. I'm already imagining the possible babies I can have with him, but I'll have to resist until I get to know him better and get my life in order. I always thought I was asexual or something, but maybe I just haven't met the right guy until now. My types tend to be shy so maybe that's why it took so long.
      February 26, 2019 6:20 PM MST

No.  I never had the desire to have a child.  I had two and cannot imagine my life without them.  But that desire to be a mother thing that I hear people talk about....I don't have one of those.  
      February 27, 2019 1:18 AM MST