Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Can somebody please tell me exactly what IS happening around the Mug?

Can somebody please tell me exactly what IS happening around the Mug?

Posted - February 27, 2019

Responses

We don't publish a newsletter. 

If you are going to sleep until noon, you're going to miss some mini-dramas. (Paraphrased from The Big Chill
      February 27, 2019 4:34 PM MST

Someone is in hiding and refuses to talk.  Randy D. is still looking for someone to make him a sammich.  Trumpites and enjoying their day and Trump haters are enjoying their day.  Both see things very differently.  Tildes running amuck through the pages are a security risk.  They are enticing commas to revolt and change the meaning of everything.  Two people are on the "no soup for you" list for 6 months and one person is wondering if she is pregnant.  Everyone is wondering if
    Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper were acting or really meant it. 
      February 27, 2019 6:16 PM MST

A bit slow - 15 avatars showing right now.
    Maybe it takes a little chutzpah to ask the questions that get people going.
    I'm no good at it, so I stopped trying.

It happens a lot, especially mid-week.

I checked out the debate group - only three debates and few answers.  Then I gave up.

February 27, 2019 6:56 PM MST

I don't think there is much action in any of the groups. 
      February 28, 2019 5:14 AM MST

• One thing I noticed is the site keeps kicking me off today. Usually I can flip between here and multiple other tabs I have open. Not today:/ I come back and my ´lights’ on but nobody’s home. 
      February 27, 2019 7:21 PM MST

its a good website.... !

a small member base but a consistent one !
      February 28, 2019 12:41 PM MST