Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If you've been married more than once, was the age difference between you and your spouses more or less the same, or varied vastly?

If you've been married more than once, was the age difference between you and your spouses more or less the same, or varied vastly?

Posted - August 27, 2016

Responses

First wife...two weeks older. Second wife three months younger.

August 27, 2016 2:26 PM MDT

WHERE DID THIS QUESTION COME FROM?  IS THIS A GLITCH?  I DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THIS ONE.  ???

I ANSWERED THE ONE ABOUT IF A RELATIONSHIP GETS BETTER WITH EACH RELATIONSHIP?  Wrong question.  GLITCH.

I've never married anyone.  Yet I have had 3 relationships that were like that.   Was each happier?  Hardly.  They were all about the same.  Ups and downs.  I live in the real world.  They were good relationships and lasted as long as a normal marriage these days.  The difference was that I know how long a marriage lasts and I did not think I was some superior intellect that could guarantee that I would feel the same today as I would 10 or 20 years down the road, so why pledge a word I couldn't keep?  It turned out I was right.  I was never ready for a marriage and probably never will be. 

August 27, 2016 2:38 PM MDT

I had that happen a few months ago. My answer ended up on a different question.

August 28, 2016 2:38 PM MDT

•   August 28, 2016 4:46 PM MDT

I have been married less than once so I suppose I'm disqualified to answer this question.. Lolzz!

I'd like to know this about you..

September 4, 2016 5:04 AM MDT

Lol, "less than once".

:)
      September 4, 2016 7:41 AM MDT