Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If GOD supports little donny dingbat and all his peeps some of us will have to rethink our concept of GOD. Don'tcha think?

If GOD supports little donny dingbat and all his peeps some of us will have to rethink our concept of GOD. Don'tcha think?

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

Absolutely.  

If you think God is selective regarding what we mortals are capable of?  You need to get to know Him better.

March 4, 2019 12:59 PM MST

I agree with your first word Sharon. I have no idea what you mean by your question and your last sentence. Would you care to explain how that is response to the question I asked? Thank you and Happy Tuesday to you.
      March 5, 2019 1:34 AM MST

God didn't choose Trump, the American voters did, well the majority did, well unless Putin put his hand in.  You didn't have a very good choice to begin with either did you?  Unfortunately, the two who got through had the most funds and so the others (whoever they were), didn't stand a chance.
      March 4, 2019 4:59 PM MST

That is not my question kj. The don and his peeps pretend to believe in GOD and believe GOD is on their side. One of the peeps even said GOD CHOSE little don to be "prez". So if that is true then we need to rethink our concept of GOD. You are bringing in tertiary  points all of which are true. But it is not the crux of my question. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thy. I mean a GOD that would support such a piece of trash as little don is certainly evil not good in my opinion. Which would mean our entire belief system is definitely peculiar.
      March 5, 2019 1:32 AM MST

But I don't believe Trump was chosen by God, the same way I don't believe the pope was chosen by God, so from my comprehension it isn't true just because someone says it, there are plenty of murderers in history who also believed they were chosen by God, sort of puts things into perspective :)   Good day to you Rosie.
      March 5, 2019 4:27 AM MST

Some people will use anything to deny God. 
      March 5, 2019 4:54 AM MST