Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Who from AB or aM have you met in real life?

Who from AB or aM have you met in real life?

Spill! 

I see all these people talking about being in relationships with people from AB, but I had no idea there were so many couples there. O_o 

Posted - March 4, 2019

Responses

Vanessa and I were good friends and I met her once. After I moved to Washington I thought I would see her but never did.   We continue a telephone friendship.   If you remember Phyllis, she I also met.  I was in a relationship with Evandad for four years. I don't know if you knew any of those people.  Do you remember Juice; she and her husband met on AB.  The guy whose avatar was Thomas Jefferson and his wife met on AB.  The gypsy (can't think of his name)  and his wife met on AB.  There are a couple others. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at March 6, 2019 1:42 AM MST
      March 4, 2019 11:20 PM MST

I don't think I know Vanessa. The name Phyllis rings a bell though, and come to think of it, I do vaguely recall Evandad. Juice, I remember the most. I think she was actually here very briefly. I'm not sure who the gypsy was that you mentioned.

The only one I really remembered couple-wise from there was Fun1 and Shelly. I think those were their names. I believe Fun1 was here for a time too. Well, them and Juice, but I can't recall who Juice was with. I feel like most of those people left or went dormant before I joined. 

It feels like so long ago. I suppose it probably was. For many, it's a decade or more ago now. 
      March 5, 2019 9:21 AM MST

The "gypsy" was Arisztid"...
      March 5, 2019 9:31 AM MST

Ooh yeah! I do remember that name!
      March 5, 2019 9:32 AM MST

I think his wife's name was Keysha...

March 5, 2019 9:43 AM MST

• That's right it was Keysha!  

March 5, 2019 9:44 AM MST

You have a good memory.  Yes, that's the couple I was talking about.
      March 6, 2019 12:23 AM MST

Nobody. But if I ever go to visit my aunt Diane in Sun City, I'll stop by and visit with you and also visit with Sharon. She offered me a free massage.
      March 5, 2019 7:09 AM MST

If you do that, let's ALL get together if we can.

...even Aunt Diane is invited. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 6, 2019 12:59 PM MST
      March 5, 2019 9:36 AM MST

What a great Idea.
      March 5, 2019 11:06 AM MST

• I was never on AB and have met no one from here. I’ve exchanged video messages with one person who has an account here, so that’s almost like meeting, but not really.
      March 5, 2019 7:16 AM MST

Hello JA:

Nice to see you..

I met a couple people, but I can't remember if it was from AM or an earlier iteration..  Do you remember purplewings?  Met her..  Do you remember the twins from Ohio?  Met them..  But, I've never met my dearest friend, Ruby.  I know you remember her..  Oh, and I play fantasy sports with tomder..

excon

This post was edited by excon at March 5, 2019 9:37 AM MST
      March 5, 2019 7:18 AM MST

Hiya Excon. Always good to see you.

None of those names rings a bell for me. :/ I bet if the old AB was still up, I could probably look at profiles and would say, "Oh yeah! Them!" But, with just the names... not so much.
      March 5, 2019 9:26 AM MST

Old School

The only one.

He moved in and lived with me for one and one half years.

It was mind blowing in many ways.  LOL
      March 5, 2019 9:33 AM MST

• I never met anyone in person, but I spoke to Scotslass, Rosie, AG, and Phyllis on the phone.  It would have been nice to meet more AB'ers back in the day.  Nice to see some of them here.
      March 5, 2019 9:47 AM MST

I did meet Phyllis.  I met up with her and Vanessa in Atlanta.   It really was a good time.  Meeting online friends has an exceptional element because you acknowledge how unlikely meeting each other was in the first place.  It's been an interesting time in my life.  

March 6, 2019 12:48 AM MST

• That's great Thrifty!  Phyllis was quite a pistol .. and a lot of fun!  I'm not sure if I knew Vanessa ... but glad you had the chance to meet them! 

March 6, 2019 7:27 AM MST

• I haven't met any. You all are free to come to Sacramento and see me, though :)
      March 5, 2019 10:24 AM MST

• None whom I met for the first time on ab or am. I recently was in the US and I so looked forward to meeting a very close lady friend of a number of years, but she flatly refused to meet me, saying she preferred to remain friends online. Sad, for we could have had a lovely get together over a meal. 
      March 5, 2019 11:10 AM MST

D: What part of the country were you in? I totally would have driven to meet with you if you were somewhere in the southwest. 
      March 6, 2019 1:01 PM MST

• I and a colleague were in New Hampshire and Maine. Of course we toured New York City on the way back. 
      March 6, 2019 2:56 PM MST

noone but ive nnet sonneone on yahoo answers that lives in the sanne city before
      March 8, 2019 3:48 PM MST

• three 

ive met AG

ive met TOCS ( he used to have an account here but idk what happened) we were really good friends. one time i broke down in Massachusetts and he brought a screwdriver to fix the problem. we also saw a movie together once and hung out  

and my husband (simply pengu on answer bag) yes he was a troll and he is just as much a troll in real life 
      March 8, 2019 3:55 PM MST