Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why is the news spending so much time on that perv R. Kelly? I had never even heard of him. WHO GIVES A CRAP?

Why is the news spending so much time on that perv R. Kelly? I had never even heard of him. WHO GIVES A CRAP?

Posted - March 6, 2019

Responses

• I guess cos he gets off  by urinating on underage girls....people are fascinated with sickos. 
      March 6, 2019 9:55 AM MST

The story is one that could be made into a movie but it would be so gruesome, no one but sickos would watch.
      March 6, 2019 10:57 AM MST

• Yeah, I wouldn’t watch and I’m not exactly normal.
      March 6, 2019 11:16 AM MST

Here is WHY.

This child molester has been publicly molesting and enslaving young girls for decades and like Cosby and Harvey Weinstein and the rest of them, HE IS PART OF THE ME 2 movement.

This guy is slipperier than TRUMP.  I cannot believe Trump is not defending him in public.  But then again, R. Kelley is TOO STUPID to ever think of saving his butt like Kanye West and worshipping Trump's feet. He is A MORON and clueless that he is going to JAIL for GOOD.  That is what makes this so amazing that he managed to escape this fate in so many courts of law.  THEY HAVE TAPES FOR GODSAKE.  He has harmed many, many young girls who are now free and able to testify.

However, the LAW is always protecting these pigs.  He always gets away with some technicality.  These women were enslaved at a young age and are like Stockholm Syndrome victims and make poor witnesses without backup proof.  

The backup proof is Kelley's arsenal of paid hooligans who protect him.   He is too stupid to realize he is bankrupt and no one is buying up his records like before and he keeps it up.    He always has a victim on his arm.  

The things he does to these kids ON VIDEO is enough to make you wonder HOW he has not been shot on the street.  Everyone knows he is guilty and MICHAEL AVANETTI is proscecuting him.

It's very interesting.  Way more than Luke Perry and way more than that goofy Jessie racists attacked me guy from that HBO show Empire. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 8, 2019 2:30 PM MST
      March 6, 2019 10:27 AM MST

Unfortunately, too many people "give a crap" to read about bad, BAD, BAD behavior which, in turn, promotes it. 
    I don't tune into that channel.
    What I do know is there is more to life than hurting others and promoting bad health and habits. This post was edited by Merlin at March 6, 2019 4:41 PM MST
      March 6, 2019 2:53 PM MST

I told Pat earlier if I hear his name on the news, I will go up stairs. Within five seconds they mentioned him. I am here now.
      March 6, 2019 4:43 PM MST

ive never heard of hinn either
      March 8, 2019 2:30 PM MST

• He was a HUGE R&B singer from Chicago.  He's had a bad reputation for years .. and now it finally caught up with him.  Someone finally listened to all the women who had been abused by him for decades.  He should be behind bars.
      March 8, 2019 2:32 PM MST

You should be a Judge Mrs C....:) 
      March 8, 2019 2:35 PM MST

• Thanks NJ .. it would be soooo easy to vote to lock that guy up!  
      March 8, 2019 2:37 PM MST

So many creeps escape justice because of their wealth and who they know....
    God help them if they ever get a parking ticket though....they would be hounded until they die if they did..:( 
      March 8, 2019 2:51 PM MST

Actually he should kill himself.
      March 8, 2019 3:23 PM MST