Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sexual urges are normal/natural. RAPING ISN'T. Rapists are deviants..defects..perverted. How and why they are that way I don't know. You?

Sexual urges are normal/natural. RAPING ISN'T. Rapists are deviants..defects..perverted. How and why they are that way I don't know. You?

How do we rid ourselves of that abomination? Bill Cosby,  Bill O'Reilly, Harvey Weinstein,  Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey (I think he just liked boys), Michael Jackson, Woody Allen (?..is own daughter and all the other famous perps who were fired...the number is legion...for being lecherous perverted DEVIATES who believed they could do what they wanted to do with their targets and skate. I think somewhere someday they will all enjoy the same treatment that they inflicted on others. Just to know how thrilling it is to be a target of a sexually perverted deviate. You can't know what it's like until you walk in their shoes. May their eternity be filled with the shoes of those they harmed and may they walk in them through infinity and beyond.

Posted - March 7, 2019

Responses

Rape is less a sexual act than it is an act of having complete control over someone and making them feel helpless.  I suspect they were caused to feel that way in their youth and it is not uncommon for children who are treated that way to treat others the same way.
      March 7, 2019 1:37 PM MST

It occurs at every level of life to many people all the time L. How to stop it? I dunno. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! ;)
      March 8, 2019 2:03 AM MST

You're right about that.  I'm not sure how to stop it.  Happy Friday. :)
      March 8, 2019 7:08 AM MST

To me, how and why they are rapists is because we live in a corrupt, immoral, and sinful world. Though not everyone is a rapist, we, unfortunately, are all tainted by this corrupt, immoral, and sinful world. Obviously, not everyone would agree with my answer, it's the way I see it. :)
      March 7, 2019 4:44 PM MST

Thank you for your reply ru. If you notice the RICH POWERFUL people think they get to do whatever they want because they think they are better than everyone else. So unless that changes we will always be in this mess. Sadly.  Many people admire rich powerful and they don't care whom the rich powerful hurt..they don't care what evil the rich powerful do..they just want to be next to it! I don't understand that but how else do you explain the worshipful adoration little donny dingbat's supporters continue to show despite all the proof of what a piece of trash he is? They don't care. He is rich. He is powerful. That's all they need to worship him. I don't know what GOD thinks about them. Not much I bet.
      March 8, 2019 2:06 AM MST