Discussion » Questions » Politics » HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE ATROCITIES TRUMP HAS COMMITTED. IT IS SEVERAL PAGES LONG. YET HE STILL REIGNS....

HERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE ATROCITIES TRUMP HAS COMMITTED. IT IS SEVERAL PAGES LONG. YET HE STILL REIGNS....

Do not click on the tag line;  I cannot erase that.  Copy the site below if you care....

It is too long to copy/paste.  IT IS HUGE.   546 pages?  I am serious.  this is not normal.  

TRUMP VOTERS?  YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP THIS ON YOUR FAVORITE'S 

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

ATROCITY KEY

– Sexual Misconduct & Harassment
 – White Supremacy
 – Public Statements / Tweets 
 – Collusion with Russia & Obstruction of Justice
 – Trump Staff /Administration
 – Trump Family Business Dealings
 – Policy
 – Environment

Posted - March 11, 2019

Responses

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546
      March 11, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

• Like he said, he stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and get away with it.  He knows he's a jerk and can do whatever he likes.  I don't understand how his base doesn't understand he's playing them for fools???  Pitiful.
      March 11, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

Like he says?  If you really were to go with what he says, you wind up with a 500 plus page document.

Here is a 16th of a quarter teasponfull of what he said:

1.  – February 10, 2011 – In 2011, Donald Trump stoked false claims that Barack Obama had lied about his education. During a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump said, “Our current president came out of nowhere. Came out of nowhere. In fact, I’ll go a step further: The people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don’t know who he is. It’s crazy.” This is false. Numerous accounts from Obama’s college classmates refute Trump’s claim, including Obama’s Columbia roommate, Phil Doerner.

2.  – March 30, 2011 – Donald Trump was a vocal proponent of the “birther” myth, claiming Barack Obama was not born in the United States. In 2011, Trump told Bill O’Reilly, “If you are going to be president of the United States you have to be born in this country. And there is a doubt as to whether or not he was… He doesn’t have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there’s something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don’t know. Maybe he doesn’t want that. Or he may not have one. But I will tell you this. If he wasn’t born in this country, it’s one of the great scams of all time.” In response to the “birther” conspiracy theory, the State of Hawaii released Barack Obama’s short- and long-form birth certificate

3.  – August 6, 2012 – Over a year after the White House released Obama’s long-form birth certificate, Donald Trump again promoted the “birther” myth, tweeting, “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud.” President Trump has publicly attacked media outlets for citing anonymous sources, but has himself cited anonymous sources numerous times to support the claim that Barack Obama lied about his biography. 

4.  – December 12, 2013 – Years after first stirring controversy about Barack Obama’s birthplace, Donald Trump implied a conspiracy surrounding the death of the Hawaiian State Official who had released Obama’s long-form birth certificate in 2011. Trump tweeted, “How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived.” 

5.  – May 27, 2015 – Continuing to build on the debunked “birther” conspiracy, Donald Trump said Barack Obama could have claimed Kenya as his birthplace for special treatment from colleges. Trump said, “There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?" 

6.  – June 16, 2015 – In his speech announcing his candidacy for President of the United States, Donald Trump said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” 

7.  – June 16, 2015 – In the same speech announcing his candidacy, Donald Trump said, “I will build a great wall—and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me—and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.” Trump’s belief that Mexico should finance construction for the wall led Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto to cancel a meeting with Trump in June 2017, and again in February 2018. Peña Nieto has repeatedly said that Mexico will not fund the border wall. 

8.  – July 18, 2015 – Donald Trump insulted the military service of Senator John McCain, a decorated Vietnam War veteran who endured torture and solitary confinement as a POW in Hanoi. Trump said in a speech at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa, "He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” Trump’s comments drew boos from his audience in Iowa, as well as widespread condemnation from Republicans and Democrats alike. Donald Trump himself was exempted from military service after receiving four student deferments between 1964 and 1968, and a medical deferment for a “bone spur in his foot” after graduating from college. 
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 11, 2019 11:03 AM MDT
      March 11, 2019 11:00 AM MDT