Discussion » Questions » Communication » The Anti-PC folks say they are tired of bullsh**. So their solution to it is to be as vulgar and insulting and cruel and vicious as possible. I think THEY ARE FULL OF BULLSH**! Agree/dis/why?

The Anti-PC folks say they are tired of bullsh**. So their solution to it is to be as vulgar and insulting and cruel and vicious as possible. I think THEY ARE FULL OF BULLSH**! Agree/dis/why?

Posted - August 28, 2016

Responses

Being anti p.c. has nothing to do with being vulgar it's against being a candy ass .

August 28, 2016 8:24 AM MDT

did say that some of us are just tired of BS on your earlier question this morning.  Was I vulgar, insulting, cruel and/or vicious?  I was not.

http://answermug.com/forum/topics/the-anti-pc-folks-try-to-justify-the-why-of-their-viciousness

August 28, 2016 10:36 AM MDT

I dunno. Once I used asterisks and the forumites scolded me for it, saying "Don't you know you can swear on the internet?" Another time I spelled it out and I got a nastygram saying "We don't allow that word here!" Sometimes a guitar picker just can't tell what to pick.

August 28, 2016 1:46 PM MDT