Active Now

Randy D
Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There's SMART and then there's SMART! Which kinda smart rings your chimes, floats your boat, makes you shine? WHY?

There's SMART and then there's SMART! Which kinda smart rings your chimes, floats your boat, makes you shine? WHY?

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

Smarta$$. I kinda can't help myself, someone leaves him or herself wide open and I'm in with the quick rejoinder almost without thinking. Dad jokes too, it's a knee-jerk reaction.
    A coworker was waiting in the foyer at work for her husband to pick her up. "I hope he's not long, I'm hungry."
    "Hi hungry, I'm Dad."
      March 17, 2019 3:50 AM MDT

I just laughed R. I guess I shouldda seen it coming but I didn't! That's funny. You know R my Jim does that a lot. We're always laughing in our house. I expect your house is filled with laughter as well. I think if people laughed more they'd be a whole happier and a whole lot less angrier. I'm gonna ask! I think laughter is the best medicine you can't get with a prescription. I think if  Don don had a sense of humor he'd be a very different person. I'm gonna that one too. Thank you for your reply. Oh and another "smart" question too. :) Once the pump is primed there's no stopping it!
      March 17, 2019 4:00 AM MDT