Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHOOSH ! The sound of something zooming over my head that I didn't "get". I hear it often. You?

WHOOSH ! The sound of something zooming over my head that I didn't "get". I hear it often. You?

Posted - March 17, 2019

Responses

The opposite. I get serious answers to joke questions so often that this is a regular comment of mine

March 17, 2019 6:46 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! Gosh R that is so dam* CUTE! I LUV it! Looks so much like me it's scary! Many times more than once I've had folks say "I was JOKING Rosie". I believe in our long-time chatting you are among them. SIGH Well my fall-back nature is serious! That's my only excuse reason. Thank you for your reply and the very flattering photo cartoon caricature resembling me and Happy Monday to thee!  :)
      March 18, 2019 2:49 AM MDT

Maybe the ghosts of ABers past.
      March 17, 2019 10:43 AM MDT

That could very well be E. I wonder where the rest of them are? The ones we used to chat with oftenly? A few migrated here and left. A few came and stayed like us. Those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end! I know. I know. Everything ends right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee!  :)
      March 18, 2019 2:52 AM MDT