Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is the funnest thing you have done in the past week?

What is the funnest thing you have done in the past week?

Posted - March 20, 2019

Responses

I never think in terms of "fun".  I think in terms of harmony and nice.  I have had a very very harmonious and nice last two weeks.  After hearing I don't have cancer, I feel better about just about anything.  Except Trump.  I still feel horrid about that.
      March 20, 2019 2:17 PM MDT

Ya just HAD to add trump...aaaarrrrgh.
      March 20, 2019 3:16 PM MDT

I played with a puppy bulldog. This post was edited by easyjolene at March 20, 2019 4:14 PM MDT
      March 20, 2019 4:14 PM MDT

The only thing that could be  more fun then that would be playing with 2 bulldog pups. Cheers!
      March 20, 2019 5:32 PM MDT

I had a couple buddies come over and one of them asked if he could use the washroom and I said sure. Then I followed him into the kitchen and quietly told him that my wife has an infection so we can't take a chance of splashing so he has to sit down when he pee's (my wife didn't have an infection). When he came back to the front room I asked him if he sat down to pee and he said sure - then me and the other buddy laughed. I eventually told him I was just goofing around and he thought it was kind of funny too. Cheers!   
      March 20, 2019 5:30 PM MDT

I watched Young Frankenstein.  In your next question you asked if I'm a good, bad or mediocre person.  Since Young Frankenstein us still on my mind, I wanted to reply with a gif of the scene where Dr. Frankenstein yells to the Monster, "You are GOOD!"  Then Monster immediately breaks down and sobs uncontrollably, having a quilt attack at being called good.  That's me.
      March 20, 2019 8:00 PM MDT