Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It should be evident to anyone that liddle donny d Don don's persistent belligerent attacks on John McCain PROVE he is insane. Isn't he?

It should be evident to anyone that liddle donny d Don don's persistent belligerent attacks on John McCain PROVE he is insane. Isn't he?

I wonder what he has to do to get them to wake up out of their STUPOR and react as normal human beings should? If he were to stab someone to death in a fit of madness would that do it or would his peeps say he must have had a reason and it was justified or he wouldn't have done it?

Posted - March 21, 2019

Responses

At the very least he's very immature.  Attacking someone who is unable to defend themselves (dead), calling names, acting self-important, requiring constant attention (lying to get it), and demanding that they have their way, are characteristics one would expect of a school child, not a grown man.  

Signs of childish immaturity - 

* Emotional escalations - Young children often cry, get mad, or look petulant and pouting.  Grownups seldom do.
    * Blaming - When things go wrong, young children look to blame someone.  Grownups look to fix the problem.
    * Lies - When there's a situation that's uncomfortable, young children might lie to stay out of trouble.  Grownups deal with reality, reliably speaking the truth.
    * Name calling - Children call each other names.  Adults seek to understand issues.  They do not disrespect others with mean labels.  
    * Poor impulse control - Children strike out impulsively when they feel hurt or mad. They speak recklessly or take impulsive action without pausing to think about the potential consequences.  Similarly, instead of listening to others' viewpoints, they impulsively interrupt them.  Adults pause, resisting the impulse to shoot out hurtful words or actions.  They calm themselves.  They then think through the problem, seeking more information and analyzing options.
    * Need to be center of attention  - Ever tried to have adult dinner conversations with a two-year-old at the table?  Did attempts to launch a discussion with others at the table result in the child getting fussy?
    * Bullying  
    * Narcissism - If children (or adults) can get whatever they want because they are bigger, stronger, richer etc, they become at risk for learning that the rules don't apply to them.  Whatever they want, they take.  "It's all about me." 
    * Immature defences -   Children will attack others who expresses a viewpoint different from what they want.  They will also deny it, such as saying: "I didn't say that!" "I never did that!" when in fact they did say and do that.
    * Refuse to see, acknowledge, and learn from their mistakes - When emotionally mature adults 'lose their cool' and express anger inappropriately, they soon after realize that their outburst was inappropriate.  Children justify their emotional outbursts by blaming teh other person ("I only did it because you ...")

When adults display this kind of behavior they are said to have a mental illness.
      March 21, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

I have always believed that Don don was a crackpot! I remember when he and Ivanka were guesting on the Howard Stern show several decades ago and Don said if Ivanka weren't his daughter he'd probably date her. He also made some comments about how beautiful and sexy she was. She was sitting right there! What sane man thinks crap like that much less says it much less with his daughter sitting right there? That was the first time he registered with me. Oh I was not a Howard Stern fan. I was watching another show and the host I guess included the audio of that episode. He was NOT a Don don fan. Everything I have seen or heard since then has intensified and solidified my belief that he is an insane mad psychotic erratic out-of-control socioopath. Except now it is being exacerbated because he has power! SIGH. He is nuts a whacko whackadoodle nutjob whom his adoring worshippers worshipfully adore. That doesn't say much regarding their taste. Go figger. Immature doesn't touch it for me personally Shuhak. The day he was born way past immature and has gone downhill steadily since then. In my opinion. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. You give him too much credit. Again in my opinion. This post was edited by RosieG at March 22, 2019 10:01 AM MDT
      March 22, 2019 4:04 AM MDT

It's ill-mannered, certainly. His lack of maturity is more evident when he throws tantrums at re-runs of SNL, a program that has mocked every single POTUS since Ford. Gerry and GWB in particular were highly amused by the roasts, but Donny is thin-skinned.
      March 22, 2019 4:11 AM MDT